College Hoops 2023-2024 Thread (UCONN Back 2 Back)

Purdue ain't winning shit.

<{MingNope}>

The heart palpitations our boi @My Spot Is experiencing right now must be unbearable. I love the guy but it’s a shame he can’t acknowledge when he’s wrong. Humility is a great quality. I talk a big game but I always admit when I’m wrong.

He said “Purdue ain’t winning shit,” implying they wouldn’t even get past the 1st or 2nd round. Now they’re in the Final 2 of 68.

Safe to say, they’ve won shit. Lol.

The heart palpitations our boi @My Spot Is experiencing right now must be unbearable. I love the guy but it’s a shame he can’t acknowledge when he’s wrong. Humility is a great quality. I talk a big game but I always admit when I’m wrong.

He said “Purdue ain’t winning shit,” implying they wouldn’t even get past the 1st or 2nd round. Now they’re in the Final 2 of 68.

Safe to say, they’ve won shit. Lol.
But they still haven’t won anything…

We got a screamer....I don't remember hearing her in the first game

But they still haven’t won anything…

They’ve won 5 in a row, mah man. No natty yet. But still a hell of an accomplishment. Only 2 of 68 teams end up winning 5 in a row in the NCAA Tourney. That puts them in the top 3% of teams in the tourney, even if they lose on Monday.

They’ve won 5 in a row, mah man. No natty yet. But still a hell of an accomplishment. Only 2 of 68 teams end up winning 5 in a row in the NCAA Tourney. That puts them in the top 3% of teams in the tourney, even if they lose on Monday.
And none of that matters if they don't cut the mustard on Monday.

Probably 1 or two players out of these 2 teams actually makes it to the NBA and 1 of thkse is Edey who would get run out of the building by certain teams.
Edey will play 20 minutes a night from the bench and have a 10+ year career..... book it

This is a higher level match up but UCONN should pull away and they look like they can handle Purdue fairly handily .

The ESPN feed is cool with no commercials but you have to put up with Jay Bilas.

The ship is coming home to Canada.
yzI3jqZ.jpeg

<VinceCa$h>

Back