• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby vs Khamzat - Your prediction for this fight?

Who wins this fight?

• Total voters
Rafael_dos_Anjos_X_Covington_highlight.gif

Rafael_dos_Anjos_X_Covington_highlight-2.gif

Rafael_dos_Anjos_X_Covington_highlight-1.gif

The fight where Colby beat the shit out of rda

This division is weird. Colby beats everyone but loses to Usman. Says a lot about how good Usman is.
Beats everyone?
I mean maybe... Colby doesn't fight anyone. He's one of the worst cherry picker inactive fighters on the roster.
If you want an example of "Beats everyone but loses to the champ" you have to go up to middleweight and we talking Whittaker. He fought and won 3 times between title shots. He's about to fight again. He's active and he'd also beat the living shit out of Colby if they ever fought.
Colby has a big mouth and yes he fights good, but it's unclear if he would beat everyone.
I favor Khamzat and will bet him at evens if they fight next.
Burns could definitely beat Colby as well.

I think Burns is a tougher fight for Khamzat than Colby. Colby has no power and will be easily outmuscled by Khamzat. Also the Burns that fought Khamzat could potentially beat Usman if they fought.

That Burns really did have a fire in him huh?

I was in awe watching him shit the bed VS Usman after having early success.

Colbys been fighting for years. Can find gifs for any fighter if they are active...
Khamzat has already nearly been knocked out
You think Colby can knock him out though? Burns has some serious power, something Colby has none of.

Last edited:
Colby's mean words get people triggered to the point where they just disregard his skills as an elite fighter

Khamzat has a very small chance to catch Colby but if he doesn't....

Colby will just drown him with his pace for an easy 50-45 UD

Khamzat was gassing badly against a former LW in a 3 rounder which was mostly a striking match where he got rocked and dropped by a former LW who he had a massive reach and size advantage over

Khamzat needs some 5 round experience before taking on an elite fighter who can strike and wrestle for 5 rounds like Colby

The UFC isn't confident right now in making this fight happen because they know Colby will beat Khamzat right now

All depends if its 3 or 5 Rounds

otherwise cant vote correct

them extra two change everything

Back