Colby the type of guy to get hurt a lot, break his hands -- Masvidal

Theres no “ko”s” on his record kid, his one tko loss was a bullshit stoppage.
And two submission losses over 10 years ago?
I guess rda is can because he has 13 losses less wins, and has been finished more time by ko?
Yea one decent win.. was that till or askren? Or the guy who tapped conor?
Yup call it bullshit because you’re a dick riding fan. RDA is a can lol, he’s lost like 4 in a row only has a win because a lightweight went up and fought him. How do you lose to chiesa, the one guy that Anthony Pettis has been able to beat LOL. His decent win was Till. Askren is 36, out for 2 years, and wasn’t in any position to be in the UFC as shown by lawler. The guy who tapped conor has lost 60% of his UFC fights. Nice one

Yup call it bullshit because you’re a dick riding fan. RDA is a can lol, he’s lost like 4 in a row only has a win because a lightweight went up and fought him. How do you lose to chiesa, the one guy that Anthony Pettis has been able to beat LOL. His decent win was Till. Askren is 36, out for 2 years, and wasn’t in any position to be in the UFC as shown by lawler. The guy who tapped conor has lost 60% of his UFC fights. Nice one
And yet nate still tapped conor? Whos comeback fight was someone masvidal already disposed of.

Rda is can? Yea sure i have read enough you just dont know what you’re talking about

and what im calling bullshit on is you need to get your facts in line he had no multiple ko losses on his record like you implied and that’s over 45 fights, and you just dont give credit where its due.
Comes from a lack of understanding

The one guy pettis beat, kind like he beat thomson too huh? Who i guess also is a can by your logic

Masvidal is so ignorant lmao. Doesn’t he realize he has 13 losses including KO’s and submissions to bums fighting in bellator? He beat an out of retirement 36 yr old asscream, Nate Diaz who’s lost just under 60% of his UFC fights, and had a decent win against 1 guy. Colby lost a very close world title fight. Can’t wait for Usman to destroy this punk

Yet he’s still killing Colby where it matters most.

masvidal is the king of cringe. he looked so sad in his bathrobe and fake power ranger built when mcrgregor ignored him

And yet nate still tapped conor? Whos comeback fight was someone masvidal already disposed of.

Rda is can? Yea sure i have read enough you just dont know what you’re talking about

and what im calling bullshit on is you need to get your facts in line he had no multiple ko losses on his record like you implied and that’s over 45 fights, and you just dont give credit where its due.
Comes from a lack of understanding

The one guy pettis beat, kind like he beat thomson too huh? Who i guess also is a can by your logic
I give where credit where credit is due. And if we’re talking about this present moment, yes RDA is a can. How can you defend someone that’s 1-4 in their last 5? And he’s lucky he even has 1 because a LW fought him.

And why are you mentioning conor? Conor is getting fights catered to him. Guy is irrelevant to this conversation, but since you wanna keep bringing up conor. The facts are Nate was far more conditioned and patient in their fights, but the better martial artist was evidently conor. Watch round 1 in the 1st fight, and 1+2 in the second when gas tanks don’t play a role yet. But fuck conor, not sure why you act like Nate Diaz is a P4P great for tapping Conor LOL.

Lack of understanding? Okay buddy. Can’t wait till Usman 50-43 masvidal. I’ll come back to this thread

I give where credit where credit is due. And if we’re talking about this present moment, yes RDA is a can. How can you defend someone that’s 1-4 in their last 5? And he’s lucky he even has 1 because a LW fought him.

And why are you mentioning conor? Conor is getting fights catered to him. Guy is irrelevant to this conversation, but since you wanna keep bringing up conor. The facts are Nate was far more conditioned and patient in their fights, but the better martial artist was evidently conor. Watch round 1 in the 1st fight, and 1+2 in the second when gas tanks don’t play a role yet. But fuck conor, not sure why you act like Nate Diaz is a P4P great for tapping Conor LOL.

Lack of understanding? Okay buddy. Can’t wait till Usman 50-43 masvidal. I’ll come back to this thread
I would actually slightly favor usman but jorge is a live dog, you dont give any credit where its due, jorge is not going to be easy to hold down.
there will be scrambles similar to how “rda the can” kept standing up from usmans takedowns.
In those scramble jorge will have a solid opportunity to land.

you just sound upset spewing nonsense and trying to pass it off as facts thats my problem with you

Masvidal is so ignorant lmao. Doesn’t he realize he has 13 losses including KO’s and submissions to bums fighting in bellator? He beat an out of retirement 36 yr old asscream, Nate Diaz who’s lost just under 60% of his UFC fights, and had a decent win against 1 guy. Colby lost a very close world title fight. Can’t wait for Usman to destroy this punk

You a Colby fan or?

So basically in your eyes noone is good, just get off sherdog you yellow carded virgin

Back