Colby the type of guy to get hurt a lot, break his hands -- Masvidal

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“He’ll be with Secret Service, and they’ll be walking him around, and he’ll shout (expletive) when he’s at a safe distance,” Masvidal told MMA Junkie on Thursday. “If I’m bored, I’ll shout (expletive) back, knowing that nothing could happen because he’s with security, Secret Service. He’s got like four or five guys walking him to the bathroom, so whatever. He doesn’t even eat at the places he used to frequent a lot. He stopped going to all these places because he heard rumors that I was going there. This guy’s a coward.”

“I’ve known Colby for a while. He’s a glass type,” Masvidal said. “He’s the type of guy in training (who) would get hurt a lot. Broken his hands a lot, he’s had problems before in sparring, so it doesn’t surprise me that they broke his jaw."

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...gton-to-have-secret-service-american-top-team

Coincidentally, Tony also the type of guy to get hurt and break shit.

Colby the type of dude to message mods directly and demand yellows on a poster.

Masvidal is so ignorant lmao. Doesn’t he realize he has 13 losses including KO’s and submissions to bums fighting in bellator? He beat an out of retirement 36 yr old asscream, Nate Diaz who’s lost just under 60% of his UFC fights, and had a decent win against 1 guy. Colby lost a very close world title fight. Can’t wait for Usman to destroy this punk

Colby the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.

giphy.gif

Lol this. I dislike colby as much as the next guy. That being said, is it just me or is Masvidal getting more and more cringey every day?
I've gone from:
1. Not really thinking about him
2. Being a big fan
3. Just wanting him to go do another reality show that lasts 10 years

The guy has become just annoying and over-played.

I feel like Masvidal has the momentum (within his employer) to fight just about any WW right now but that he clearly can’t decide or is wishywashy. If he wants Colby or Leon who he sucker punched, he can.
Or does he just want to keep going around calling out Conor, covington, Usman, the occasional Edwards while waiting for undersized Conor moneyfight or another Nate Diaz level matchup

Colby is not breaking those pillow hands on anything.

41KKB6CWBPL._AC_.jpg

Colby the type of guy to not take 15 years to fight for a world title.

Masvidal is so ignorant lmao. Doesn’t he realize he has 13 losses including KO’s and submissions to bums fighting in bellator? He beat an out of retirement 36 yr old asscream, Nate Diaz who’s lost just under 60% of his UFC fights, and had a decent win against 1 guy. Colby lost a very close world title fight. Can’t wait for Usman to destroy this punk
Theres no “ko”s” on his record kid, his one tko loss was a bullshit stoppage.
And two submission losses over 10 years ago?
I guess rda is can because he has 13 losses less wins, and has been finished more time by ko?
Yea one decent win.. was that till or askren? Or the guy who tapped conor?

Colbi is snowflake confirmed

Colby is the type of guy to act badass and then when he gets his ass kicked runs away from the like he'd dodging the draft to cry about it on twitter.

Back