• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby spoils Avengers movie on twitter. Unfollow him

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he spoils Star Wars next.

there are more colby threads than almost any other fighter on sherdog. you guys keep falling for his shit.

Colby is doing all the nerds a favor and instead of watching all those dorky superhero movies like the avengers they should go outside and lift weights.

Sorry you're right 11/10

here's thanos having sex with scarlett witch

1396815228019.png

Excuse me I mean Catman, I mean Blackman, I mean the peak human martial artist guy with the pointy ears who uses tech... oh right, Black Panther. :p

His name will always be amazing!
Now make a movie about a german dude who controls an entire nation and call him White Panther.

See what happens.

Was anyone else here on Sherdog when Cain whipped Brock?

Or when Holly beat the shit out of Ronda?

Just saying - If RDA beats the shit out of Colby, the heavies are going to blow up in the exact same way.
Nah he is not a champion or Popular outside of his little circle jerk.

He is just annoying.

The Avengers movies suck balls.

There's nothing memorable in any of them.
All there is 'Stark: "We have a Hulk". Nerds...*OMG!*

Serves you right for following a legally certified retard in Colby.

I'm pretty surprised that Colby has gotten so popular. He seems like such a phony in his persona that I can't bear to watch a single interview.

I wish he was around when 'Lost' was on and put up a spoiler for that.

So he seen avengers and star wars on opening night. See I knew he was a nerd at heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back