• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby spoils Avengers movie on twitter. Unfollow him

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love plenty of juvenile shit. Just re-watching the old 90’s animated Tintin TV show. The little kid within me is definitely still in charge. (no pedo)

I just can’t get into the super hero shit. It just seems so contrived and plastic and no matter how noir they make it, there’s just no human element for me to connect with.

Plus, I hate the damn color filters they put on that shit. Always looks so CSI-tinted. Has that cheap digital look.

It’s amazing, with all the explosions and boobs and stuff, how completely boring these movies can be, for me.

Having Twitter or any social media is lame but following him on social media is much worse

Shame on you TS

facebook and instagram I get but whats wrong with twitter? twitters funny af if you follow the right people and its where you get all your main daily news from like sports, news, crypto, business, etc. journalism wise its the fastest and most in depth news content medium out.

Man, people really are falling for his gimmick, and hard.

facebook and instagram I get but whats wrong with twitter? twitters funny af if you follow the right people and its where you get all your main daily news from like sports, news, crypto, business, etc. journalism wise its the fastest and most in depth news content medium out.
I can understand Facebook and maybe, maybe Instagram...... I have no idea what appeals to people with having discussions using @ signs.

lmao adults actually take those superhero movies aimed at kids seriously enough to care about spoilers?

Excuse me I mean Catman, I mean Blackman, I mean the peak human martial artist guy with the pointy ears who uses tech... oh right, Black Panther. :p

His name will always be amazing!

Massive marvel fan here.........he deserves the death penalty..

Honestly most of the movies produced on US are pure garbage,especially these blockbusters super hero generic crap

even the trailers of these movies are the same

I dont like Colby but i dont see how he can deliver a spoiler of a superhero movie when all of them are pretty much the same with some minor changes of "Superpowers" and all this bs.

you people that like it are paying to watch the same movie over and over again tbh.

I love plenty of juvenile shit. Just re-watching the old 90’s animated Tintin TV show. The little kid within me is definitely still in charge. (no pedo)

I just can’t get into the super hero shit. It just seems so contrived and plastic and no matter how noir they make it, there’s just no human element for me to connect with.

Plus, I hate the damn color filters they put on that shit. Always looks so CSI-tinted. Has that cheap digital look.

It’s amazing, with all the explosions and boobs and stuff, how completely boring these movies can be, for me.
Batman trilogy is worth a watch though.

The day I “ follow “ anybody on social media is the day I discover I have no life. And it’s the last day of my life.

How do fucking adult males act like this. I know I’m a little older than most of you. But are the newer generations really this pathetic ? Some fucking guy just posted a thread with like 10 pictures of Convict McGregor. An adult male just did that in here.

I’m here for the fights. I kind of thought that’s why we were all here. Clearly that’s not the case.

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

Batman trilogy is worth a watch though.
I saw the first one and it wasn’t my thing
somehow

It was just so dark- I don’t mean dark like gritty/noir. Just the color pallet I found really boring.

I saw the first one and it wasn’t my thing
somehow

It was just so dark- I don’t mean dark like gritty/noir. Just the color pallet I found really boring.
2 and 3 are really good but are both dark like you say.

Actually not as dark though.

How do fucking adult males act like this. I know I’m a little older than most of you. But are the newer generations really this pathetic ? Some fucking guy just posted a thread with like 10 pictures of Convict McGregor. An adult male just did that in here.
Since when are we all males?

Some of us identify as loli.

the hivemind of brainwashed marxists on twatter are triggereddd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back