Colby should just destroy Bobby Knuckles and Jon Jones

I figured much, I know english but ebonics it's a whole different story, sometimes it's like another language.
“Ebonics” is the name given to people that refuse to learn how to speak properly.

It’s a shame people consider it a “language “ now.

At least Jive has cool.

“Ebonics” is the name given to people that refuse to learn how to speak properly.

It’s a shame people consider it a “language “ now.

At least Jive has cool.

Had to look up what Jive is lol
The deep I delve into my english knowledge, the more I realize I don't know shit besides the most basic stuff.

Let's be real, the Colby Train is finna run through Marty from Nebraska. I'm kind of bored of these low t beta nerds in the WW division. Colby is like Joe Warren x1000, cardio, wrestling, pressure, striking. Absolute legendary fighter in his prime. I think it's pathetic people keep trying to downplay how incredible this kid is. Just feed him the other champs so we can really settle the P4P debates. Nobody can stop this kid.

Colby Bless

colby-covington-ufc-espn.jpg
So who do you think will be the guy to provide him with a savage Pat Curran Joe Warren beat down?

Let's be real, the Colby Train is finna run through Marty from Nebraska. I'm kind of bored of these low t beta nerds in the WW division. Colby is like Joe Warren x1000, cardio, wrestling, pressure, striking. Absolute legendary fighter in his prime. I think it's pathetic people keep trying to downplay how incredible this kid is. Just feed him the other champs so we can really settle the P4P debates. Nobody can stop this kid.

Colby Bless

5 fight decision streak, really impressive and the best is, there is no end in sight.
Lawler looked fresh after Colby was done with him.

Colby Bless

200.gif

This is where I had the biggest problem with Colby's new WWE character. It wasn't going to be him, it was going to be all the sad retards who were just gonna pick it up and run with it. Having fun posting in kayfabe?
Ha ha that’s funny. I’ve seen so many Covington-related posts in the last few days where I can’t tell if the poster is speaking sincerely or making a deadpan joke.

Kind of like Trump himself, with his fightin’-for-the-little-guy schtick.

Still, Covington’s performance blew me away last night. At least the 2.5 minutes of snippets I was able to see on an airplane with bad internet service.

What are you on? Colbi loses to Nunes and CCCehudo, everybody knows that.

That would definitely be the easiest path for him to cement his status

He could probably get DC to come back down to 205 and beat his ass too

Back