Colby should just destroy Bobby Knuckles and Jon Jones

Bamboozled

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's be real, the Colby Train is finna run through Marty from Nebraska. I'm kind of bored of these low t beta nerds in the WW division. Colby is like Joe Warren x1000, cardio, wrestling, pressure, striking. Absolute legendary fighter in his prime. I think it's pathetic people keep trying to downplay how incredible this kid is. Just feed him the other champs so we can really settle the P4P debates. Nobody can stop this kid.

Colby Bless

colby-covington-ufc-espn.jpg

Jern Jones

<31>

Colby got the police on speed dial if they are ever in the same room together

Robbie wasn't a bum but the way I knew Colby was gonna destroy him just shows I know wtf I'm talking about. I'm not about hype, I'm about facts. Fact of the matter is Colby's only chance of losing the title is to Ben Askren.

This is where I had the biggest problem with Colby's new WWE character. It wasn't going to be him, it was going to be all the sad retards who were just gonna pick it up and run with it. Having fun posting in kayfabe?

Thread translation: I hate Colby, let me make a thread about him fighting the MW and LHW champs so people can enter thread and comment that they would destroy Colby, then I will feel better

Thread translation: I hate Colby, let me make a thread about him fighting the MW and LHW champs so people can enter thread and comment that they would destroy Colby, then I will feel better

LOL Colby is the GOAT, ain't no hate. All love for the best WW of all time.

Colby and jones were roomies and probably Eskimo brothers.

They ain’t fightin.

I would like to see him try the reaper though.

Colby and jones were roomies and probably Eskimo brothers.

They ain’t fightin.

I would like to see him try the reaper though.
He needs to get past Usman and Bobby needs to get past Izzy for that to happen. Plus imo Champs should both need to clear their divisions to do these super fights as they hold up 2 divs at once. Colby isn't even the proper champ yet and Rob will most likely go for Jones due to him having trouble at WW.

Best wins: RDA and Lawler
Losses: Warley Alvez

Not even close buddy

Colby's Pillow fists make Bisping's fists look like Prime Chuck Liddell.

Let's be real, the Colby Train is finna run through Marty from Nebraska. I'm kind of bored of these low t beta nerds in the WW division. Colby is like Joe Warren x1000, cardio, wrestling, pressure, striking. Absolute legendary fighter in his prime. I think it's pathetic people keep trying to downplay how incredible this kid is. Just feed him the other champs so we can really settle the P4P debates. Nobody can stop this kid.

Colby Bless

colby-covington-ufc-espn.jpg
:confused:o_O:rolleyes:

Robbie wasn't a bum but the way I knew Colby was gonna destroy him just shows I know wtf I'm talking about. I'm not about hype, I'm about facts. Fact of the matter is Colby's only chance of losing the title is to Ben Askren.
Ben askren lmao stfu

Could you imagine the ass whooping whittaker would do to him

Back