• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby outstruck Leon 109 to 65 and had 4 times more control time...(And had a broken foot)

I stand by the saying, finish the champion if you want to be champion.

So you're arguing that winning the 5th round, and no other rounds, won him the fight? That's.... odd. We're all on the same page when it comes to rounds having a max of 10 awarded points, yes....?

Been watching since UFC 3.

Read my comment again, it's very obviously sarcasm, I referred to Colby as huggington (Huggington should be a thing), and only winning 1 out of 5 rounds.

I referred to MMA as ultimate fighting

Did you really read the shit I wrote as Covington won ?

Not at all saying Colby won.

He didn't win.

But this may be cause for a rematch after Colby beats Wonderboy.

Colby simply started his domination too late.

"According to the UFC’s stats provider, Covington outstruck Edwards 109-65 overall and had about four times as much control time."
Boo hoo loser lmao

I actually thought Colby stole the 4th and obviously won the 5th. Leon Obviously won the first 3 rounds

That being said, there isnt a need for a rematch

No such thing as obvious sarcasm on Sherdog. This is the stupidest board I've ever seen, so I take most things here on face-value. My bad.

It's all good, we've all done it, I'm half retarded, so I guarantee Ive done it more, but I just didn't want someone thinking there's people out there that believe Colby won or was robbed.

I actually thought Colby stole the 4th and obviously won the 5th. Leon Obviously won the first 3 rounds

That being said, there isnt a need for a rematch

If you're a Colby fan right now, you should be happy, Colby is gonna have to be hungry to get another title shot, and judging by Dana's comment about him not getting another, if Colby is in a title fight again it will he because he's cleared ranked fighters out and is truly the no. 1 contender

If you're a Colby fan right now, you should be happy, Colby is gonna have to be hungry to get another title shot, and judging by Dana's comment about him not getting another, if Colby is in a title fight again it will he because he's cleared ranked fighters out and is truly the no. 1 contender
Colby has fans?? He sucks

Back