Media Colby on Usman's EPO allegations: pimples over his back & his face. He's not going thru puerbty

Acne and pimples is different. Yes people still have pimples at every age. But full blown acne doesn't happen much. Only times I tend to have breakouts is if I change my facial cleanser/moisturizer or run out and use soap that ends up drying out my skin and causes me to get more pimples than normal. Hair styles also matter and wearing beanies/hats tend to make people break out around their foreheads. Females that wear make up will have pimples if they aren't used to not wearing any make up which you'll only see when the make up is off. Also I brought up gloves, sparring/rolling will get you all kinds of cuts/rashes/infections. Some people have dirty gloves/gis/etc. So there's a lot of things that can affect your face while training. Even those training mask and having to work out with mask because of covid at the gym will make your break out.

Back pimples is the one that usually is rare though at older age. Especially acne on the back.

Sure, certain factors will influence the skin negatively and can contribute to the forming of pimples. Which you can remedy against if you know what the particular cause is. But pretty sure Colby means to accuse Usman of having acne as he's emphasizing him having it all over his body and face. And I think he means to imply it coming from hormones disrupting PEDs, even though he only names EPO. It's very much within the realm of possibility of Usman being on EPO and more, so I don't think it's a controversial statement, besides PEDs bein a taboo subject and Colby being a controversial person in general, but those shouldn't detract from determining the merit of his words, if you're trying to be objective about it.

I heard on the Joe Rogan podcast that Usmand can't run because of he has bad knees, pretty amazing that he still has great cardio.

Sure, certain factors will influence the skin negatively and can contribute to the forming of pimples. Which you can remedy against if you know what the particular cause is. But pretty sure Colby means to accuse Usman of having acne as he's emphasizing him having it all over his body and face. And I think he means to imply it coming from hormones disrupting PEDs, even though he only names EPO. It's very much within the realm of possibility of Usman being on EPO and more, so I don't think it's a controversial statement, besides PEDs bein a taboo subject and Colby being a controversial person in general, but those shouldn't detract from determining the merit of his words, if you're trying to be objective about it.
I'm not saying anything about Colby's statements, I was replying to someone else saying pimples on the face go away with age. Extensive acne does for the most part but pimples doesn't. If acne doesn't go away at all ever, then yeah there may be something else causing it. Plus I think most people use back acne as part of the eye test over facial pimples, since that's something that represents hormone levels more so than facial pimples.

Also dirt, black heads, and clogged pores. Females get pimples from wearing make up. Pimples don't go away with age. Back pimples seem to be gauged differently though, most seem to think it's fishy when it comes to back pimples.
Pimples definitely go away with age my guy, hormones and all that.

I have a common skin condition keratosis pilaris that is more common in people with darker skin. It causes filled pores and bumps that superficially resemble pimples. They can be mildly infected. It's harmless for the most part, but it never goes away. I don't know if this can explain Usman's scattered bumps we see in some pics, it's not worth looking at just a few professional photos during fights with lighting; we need to be able to examine Usman's skin closely.

And even if they are actual pimples I'm not sure what connection he's trying to make with EPO in particular.

Back