Media Colby on Usman's EPO allegations: pimples over his back & his face. He's not going thru puerbty

That's not a side effect of EPO ffs.
Its amazing to me how nobody knows exactly what it is.
Neither on here or twitter.

Because you asked everybody here or on twitter?

The way Colby talks and acts (e.g. "balls deep"), I don't think he's gone through puberty either
He probably watched a few too many Lexington Steele movies about 15 years ago.

50738h.jpg

Colby talks so much crap but I do think Kamaru has a suspicious build.
I think a lot of fighters roided a lot before coming to the UFC and have residual effects from that. Not saying Kamaru is one but you look at some of the Brazilian freak shows that come over and makes you wonder. Or guys that you look at and think they are roiding then end up obviously roiding. Vitor looks freaky then off the sauce deflates. Lombard kept his bulkiness for the most part, Reem. If Usman is huge in his older age that will be something.

Usman is probably on something but until he gets caught no proof

For a lot of people they do
Face pimples is forever, you just don't have massive breakouts like you do during puberty when your hormones are all out of whack. Sweat causes pimples and you sweat during training plus all the contact from gloves and the mats which may not be clean causes pimples/rashes/skin infections/etc.

Jon, GSP, Woodley, Poirier, Romero, Usman, and others have all had visible injection marks at one point in time or another. Izzy had a tit. Anyone who thinks that not failing a test means that these guys are all USADA approved is out to lunch.

I liked it better when Sherdog had ZERO Tolerance for PED accusations without proof, and dished out dubs instantly

Face pimples is forever, you just don't have massive breakouts like you do during puberty when your hormones are all out of whack. Sweat causes pimples and you sweat during training plus all the contact from gloves and the mats which may not be clean causes pimples/rashes/skin infections/etc.

You can have acne, but most don't have it later in life unless they have poor hygiene, etc. But just look around, do you see most adults have acne on their face?

I wish you would stop making threads every time Colby says something stupid.

You can have acne, but most don't have it later in life unless they have poor hygiene, etc. But just look around, do you see most adults have acne on their face?
Acne and pimples is different. Yes people still have pimples at every age. But full blown acne doesn't happen much. Only times I tend to have breakouts is if I change my facial cleanser/moisturizer or run out and use soap that ends up drying out my skin and causes me to get more pimples than normal. Hair styles also matter and wearing beanies/hats tend to make people break out around their foreheads. Females that wear make up will have pimples if they aren't used to not wearing any make up which you'll only see when the make up is off. Also I brought up gloves, sparring/rolling will get you all kinds of cuts/rashes/infections. Some people have dirty gloves/gis/etc. So there's a lot of things that can affect your face while training. Even those training mask and having to work out with mask because of covid at the gym will make your break out.

Back pimples is the one that usually is rare though at older age. Especially acne on the back.

Usman should sue Colby. These are damaging accusations that affect the commercial value of the Athlete. He'll easily win damages in court. Usamn can afford a great lawyer, Colby can't.
Fight would also gain more attention with the MAGAturds. Win Win for all.

Here, maybe... but twitter? Lol.

I've actually learned quite a bit about PEDs thanks to reading sherposts, not that I remember all/any of it.
As someone who uses steroids and read quite a bit on it, I'd advice you to keep forgetting everything you learn about it on Sherdog. It still amazes me some posts I read here with just plain wrong information people get out of their asses, while there is shitloads of information a few clicks away, but for some reason people just like to talk without knowing as if they are stating facts.

Back