Colby On Potential Super Fight With Khabib: "It Would Be A Striking Battle"

because they're all no names.. khabib is yet to fight his main Nemesis Tony Ferguson

You seem to be confused. I said I doubt he takes a fight at 170 because he said he wouldn't. It's really that simple. If you have any issues with that check with him.

You seem to be confused. I said I doubt he takes a fight at 170 because he said he wouldn't. It's really that simple. If you have any issues with that check with him.
you seem to be confused aswel becasue i was explaining the reason why hes not moving up

"Striking battle"

giphy.gif
Luis Fabiano vs Diogo was so fucking funny... Unforgettable.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

you cared enough to respond back

Of course, it's common courtesy to let people know when they're confused and wrong.

Now that all of that is settled you can go ahead and have a great day.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...tential-super-fight-with-khabib-nurmagomedov/

“That (a fight with Khabib)would be cool. Cause he has been fighting a lot of fighters at lightweight they don’t know how to wrestle. I have always known it would be a good matchup for me. It would be a striking battle. He is not gonna take me down.”

Covington also made fun of Khabib’s sambo background by saying: “If wrestling were easy it would be called Sambo,”
man I dislike Colby a lot!....BUT COLBY WOULD KILL KHABIB.

I think Khabib would be a bigger WW physically than Colby, Colby can easily fight at LW he's not a solid framed WW. Even at LW Khabib got that tickness.

I think Colby could beat Khabib. He has all of Tony's strengths and none of his weaknesses. For example, Tony's erratic scrambles sometimes put him in the worst of posistions which Khabib could use to get a submission. Colby doesn't do that. Tony also has a suspect chin though great recovery. Colby fought with a broken jaw. He could beat Khabib

Khabib would take him down just like RDA and DHK took him down. Only difference is that Colby won't get up after Khabib ties him up.

Reason number 500 why soccer isn’t a sport with no A level athletes

What you talking bout? Did you not see the evasiveness of those 2 athletes. Dodged every single strike in the blink of an eye.

If Tibau and truillo can take you down, Colby sure as hell can...
Imagine bringing up fights from 7-8 years ago to support your narrative..

{<jordan}

Trujillo took him once, nearly got subbed and proceeded to get ragdolled for the rest of the bout.. (Khabib landed 23 takedowns, a record).

Inb4 Khabib days hes no interest or Ali has protect his fighter from this match up.

Either way Colby domination.

Khabib starches Colby in all phases of the fight...

Back