Colby On Potential Super Fight With Khabib: "It Would Be A Striking Battle"

Usman wanted to act like he’s a kick-boxer, if he wanted to take Colby down, if he tried even once he would thrown him half across the octagon, Colby isn’t a big WW, Khabib would throw him on his ass and Colby has been subbed by worse grapplers, he will be tapping in no time

Reminds me of Shields vs Maia except it was grappling rather than a striking match.
Sakuraba vs Newton is still the GOAT grappling based MMA fight... Bug because it was Pride they made a gentleman's agreement but to strike beforehand.

Sakuraba vs Newton is still the GOAT grappling based MMA fight... Bug because it was Pride they made a gentleman's agreement but to strike beforehand.

Yeah, I just thought of those two cause Shields and Maia can be very boring just like Colby and Usman but when matched up right, they put on entertaining fights.

Yeah, I just thought of those two cause Shields and Maia can be very boring just like Colby and Usman but when matched up right, they put on entertaining fights.
Nogiera vs Mir 2 is a great mention as well...

colby admitting he can't takedown a LW ?

thankfully colby is the master of those

960x0.jpg
im not a fan of the guy but i was impressed by his performance man. Hard to knock him. He put it all out there and just barely got beat by a better fighter that night. Usman is a savage but i can see him losing a rematch.

It'd be a fun fight. Sucks that Colby didn't get the belt, there was a whole carnival waiting to happen.

how can he speak with that broken jaw ?
maybe he wrote a letter

Is Colby still gonna walk around with that interim belt after getting beat by Kamaru?
I've been wondering this very thing. He can't be that big of a fool but maybe he is and will do it.

Colby could make LW without destroying himself, i'm surprised he hasn't done it. He is probably the only guy that can cut to LW that can defeat Khabib.

Yes because all you need to defeat Khabib is good wrestling.....

<YeahOKJen>

Maybe if he takes the belt from usman, which i think he's got a good shot at doing

If Colby had the belt, it MIGHT have been somewhat of a super fight(would watch). But the term super has to get tossed here lol.
Guaranteed Khabib would never go up to 170 specially to fight a wrestler.

Khabib won't take any fights at 170. If you have questions about that check with him.
because they're all no names.. khabib is yet to fight his main Nemesis Tony Ferguson

The guy who got taken down by RDA several times would get grapplefucked by Khabib.

Back