• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby is going to leave Usman in a bloody pool

The number of fighters that Covington has left in a bloody pool so far in has career is about none isn't it?
Covington is worse at everything than Usman and is on a run of 4 decision wins in a row so yeah great call TS it's bound to happen.
Covington is an easier win for Usman than Woodley was, Usman doesn't even have to worry about Covingtons power because he doesn't have any.

Annnnnnnd /thread.

The sooner someone beats up Colby, the sooner MMA can move on from this embarrassment.

its weird how two boring fighters makes a compelling fight.

im never that interested to watch colby or marty fight, but them fighting each other kinda works.

Now that I think about it....has either guy ever even make an opponent bleed yet?

Its gonna be boring as fuck either way I'm sure.

Anyone with an on camera personality that differs significantly from the norm is just trying to be a salesman. They are just tryin* to be who you want them to be, for entertainment. WWE nonesense.

IDK ‘bout all that, but Colby‘s skillset definitely gives him the best shot in the division at dispatching Usman. Name one guy at 170 who matches up better.

Absolutely correct TS, Colby is going to dominate.

The smart money's on Marty - of course I thought Tyron was for sure getting the W.

I'm expecting an Adadisis raping Oz episode

Back