Colby has been going at families a lot lately

First, Dustin and his wife and kids. This was pretty excessive...

Usman and his dad. In his new interview he said Usman would hide somewhere with his child.
Also he brought in Khamzat's mom in his new interview and wondered why she gave him a name like that.
Think he also said something about Masvidal and his wife and kids too.
Just curious, are the folks at Sherdog okay with this type of marketing?
I'd like a poll up there. Just to see what the forum thinks.

Nothing would happen, khabib and khamzat are way too smart for that
Of course some crazy islamist might do something
Muslims thinks mma is religion war while other people just watches it for entertainment
This comes from an ex-muslim btw, luckily i'm living in the most secular muslim country

Colby is a boring try-hard. Always has been.

He casted, prepared, got props, sponsors and wrote a script.

And this guy is still boring as hell. The only reason I was able to will myself through that entire video was to find out why people are upset.

and after.. all I can think is, if you went to Colby's twitter/social media/videos, you deserve to feel offended, bad or bored. lol. Expecting anything else makes you silly.

Nothing would happen, khabib and khamzat are way too smart for that
Of course some crazy islamist might do something
Muslims thinks mma is religion war while other people just watches it for entertainment
This comes from an ex-muslim btw, luckily i'm living in the most secular muslim country
? Khabib checked Artem and jumped Danis and Conor. Khamzat checked Holland for an instagram comment. They are from a different culture, they press people for that type of stuff. They come from places where that's part of the law.

First, Dustin and his wife and kids. This was pretty excessive...

Usman and his dad. In his new interview he said Usman would hide somewhere with his child.
Also he brought in Khamzat's mom in his new interview and wondered why she gave him a name like that.
Think he also said something about Masvidal and his wife and kids too.
Just curious, are the folks at Sherdog okay with this type of marketing?
I'd like a poll up there. Just to see what the forum thinks.

I see a desperate man. Lost to Usman twice and the only chance he has to fight for the title again is if Usman loses his next fight.

What is Dustin going to do about it? Either accept the fight or shut up

I'm all for trashtalk as long as you keep religion/family/politics out of it.

That kind of shit would get you killed in other countries, especially the family bit.

Guys like Colby deserves to get crippled. This is beyond trashtalk.

<Waaah>

So what? Dustin can either accept the fight and do something about it or let Colby do whatever he wants

That kind of shit would get you killed in other countries, especially the family bit.
Being gay also gets you killed in other countries, what's your point?
Not like one can infer anything meaningful from that observation.

It's just gross. Worse, he's not even good at it and he breaks kayfabe regularly.

Sonnen, for as much as a scumbag carny as the guy is, was witty. His trash talk was fun. The bit about the Nogueira brothers trying to feed a carrot to a bus was a riot. And it was so ridiculous that you couldn't call it a personal attack. Same for when he said that all there was for Anderson Silve to do in Brazil for entertainment was hit a mud puddle with a stick.

The shame of it is, I don't think Covington even gains anything from trashing his former friends and teammate. The guy is a hell of a fighter. He would've gotten a title shot just based on his record.

I'm all for trashtalk as long as you keep religion/family/politics out of it.

Guys like Colby deserves to get crippled. This is beyond trashtalk.

Its just business

Back