Colby has been going at families a lot lately

Colby is simply an irrelevant twat striving to keep in the public eye. Hope he gets the attention he strives for and it results in a serious fucking beatdown.
Yet here you are on sherdog posting about him.

At some point this is going to come back and bite him hard - and all the bridges he burned in the name of being marketable and making some $$ won't be there to console him.

Can't say I would feel back. You reap what you sow.

He could have been just as relevant if he fought the way he did against usman both times as he is clearly the 2nd best WW right now.

This isn't family taekwondo practice it is human cockfighting where people take brain damage to pay for basic necessities to live another day. Let them say what ever they want that gets them more money.

Sonnen, for as much as a scumbag carny as the guy is, was witty. His trash talk was fun. The bit about the Nogueira brothers trying to feed a carrot to a bus was a riot.

That was true though, Little Nog confirmed.

Lmao you bunch of wimps. They climb into a cage wanting to kill each other but you draw the line at some words into a microphone?

<36>

I wouldn't get upset if The Rock told me he was going to check me into the Smackdown Hotel and make my roody poo, candy ass, his bitch.

Colby's talk should be taken about as seriously. Most fighters know that.

That doesn't mean some nutcase won't fuck him up but, well, people are dumb. And apparently he's fine with the risk.

As much as i dislike Colby I still never really cared for seeing him lose. The dude just fails to make me really care somehow.

At some point this is going to come back and bite him hard - and all the bridges he burned in the name of being marketable and making some $$ won't be there to console him.

He could have been just as relevant if he fought the way he did against usman both times as he is clearly the 2nd best WW right now.
Based on what?

More or less agree. The funny part is while he is certainly more well known than he was before he boarded the cringe express, he is still not well known or a needle mover. He just claims to be.

If you look outside his Usman fights, you will see his real needle moving capabilities. Outside of Sherdog, No one gives a shit about him. Both Mas fights did as good or better than Usman-Covington 2 and the fucking Usman-Burns fight did the same or better than Usman Colby 1. Usman is the needle mover. Usman and Mas. Not Colby. And Colby will try his best to get back in there again because no one is going to give a shit about him outside of when he fights Usman.

I'm all for trashtalk as long as you keep religion/family/politics out of it.

That kind of shit would get you killed in other countries, especially the family bit.

Guys like Colby deserves to get crippled. This is beyond trashtalk.
Hahahaha he deserves to get crippled for making fun of someone? Relax Mr. Boondock Saint

Dustin & Colby are still friends for sure.

Colby is a habitual line stepper and you guys eat it up. It's uncalled for, but it works, so he's going to keep doing it.
I mean how else do you expect people to react?

Are we supposed to like and admire it instead? Just out of a Contrarian mindset?

images

Colby has a trash talk of a high school kid Very cringey, that's how men do it correctly.

Yeah but when Tyson said that when he was emotional. His back was up against the wall due to his notoriety and legal issues,and someone in the crowd was basically insulting him,so he went berserk.

MMA will never come close to that level of trash talk.
That was not trash talk. That is someone who completley lost his temper. He was not selling the fight,he was talking to someone in the crowd.

? Khabib checked Artem and jumped Danis and Conor. Khamzat checked Holland for an instagram comment. They are from a different culture, they press people for that type of stuff. They come from places where that's part of the law.
Yes,but Khabib won. He won the Great Game. So he doesnt need to be going around doing this kind of thing anymore. He understands his position. A King does not have to go around smacking every peasant with a big mouth. He referred to Conor later on after all was said and done,as "The Old Prostitute" when he kept running his mouth,and thought this was funny.

Last edited:
Back