• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby got a call from Trump, Khabib got a call from Putin

Trump is kinda into UFC, his sons as well. Plus he is friends with Dana. Putin trained judo and is a fan of MMA, visits many events in Russia.

Im sure Colby's call was much better-congrats Champ, well done, come visit the White House, etc..., where as Khabib's call was like ok, you did as instructed, your family is safe now, etc...

Im sure Colby's call was much better-congrats Champ, well done, come visit the White House, etc..., where as Khabib's call was like ok, you did as instructed, your family is safe now, etc...
You murrcans' knowledge of Russia is based on Hollywood movies lmfao.

Idk about Cricket (mainly india and the UK)
Rugby (some of Europe and Oceania)
F1 and moto gp (europe mainly)
And field Hockey.

I feel MMA might have more popularity across the globe. I could be wrong totally but those are my first thoughts.

I'd love to see some sort of chart or diagram from a credible source.
But he's right, you know.
All the above sports are pretty popular all across society in the countries where they are popular, i.e. they are seen as legitimate sports.

MMA is not like that and is both trash / fringe status in the eyes of a significant portion of the population of every country on earth.

Back