Colby further confirms the rumors: "I know they are trying to get Jon Jones for 230"

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

giphy.gif

If Jones does come back within the next year and Brock fights DC, then I don't know why the UFC would even bother with USADA anymore.

Spills the beans? There has been countless rumors already about it since August, and Covington brings nothing new to support it.

Having Jones is better than not having him..so..

Yay :D

Never going to happen.

CSAC meeting Jones literally told the commission that he forged the documents, didn't follow there protocol, and that he didn't have any excuses for the PED ("uh i don't know how it happend).

He's done

Is there any reason to believe Colby has access to the inner workings of the UFC? Doesn't train at the same gym as Jones or even in the same state. Doesn't fight in the same weight class. So is he just passing along a rumor he heard?

Careful Colby. The last bloke who broke Dana's big news before him ended up weeping in public.

Spills the beans? There has been countless rumors already about it since August, and Covington brings nothing new to support it.
Him and tyron are being pushed for that main event slot.
You said it yourself: "rumors".

Coming from him, who is involved, it pretty much confirms the rumors are true.

If it was actual info id had made the title "BREAKING jon jones IS the ME of 230" but i didnt....

Its not confirmation but dont pretend to downplay what this could mean

Last edited:
God Colby is the definition of cringe. His entire persona is "give me attention" in the annoying female way. Nothing he says is at all credible

Him and tyron are being pushed for that main event slot.
You said it yourself: "rumors".

Coming from him, who is involved, it pretty much confirms the rumors.

If it was actual info id had put BREAKING jon jones IS the ME of 230.... Its not confirmation but dont pretend to downplay what this means

I'm 100% downplaying it because we heard the same stuff last time. Lots of rumors from trusted sources, including Dana White himself, promising a swift return and Jones still got the full guideline suspension, with not a single day less.

Too bad USADA is gonna give him 4 years

I bet they're regretting bringing in USADA. And now they can't get rid of USADA or they look like they're supporting PED use

Back