Colby further confirms the rumors: "I know they are trying to get Jon Jones for 230"

490615.jpg

<FookIsThatGuy>

But i guess ill just take the word of some random person on sherdog instead of one of the people being considered for the 230 ME slot next time

Makes sense.
These are very old rumors discussed at length on every reputable MMA podcast, douche bag. I like your AV tho.

Why did you post it yesterday then?

LOL

check mate
<Kobe213>

done with you, bye
Uh-huh ok bud. Youre naive like a bitch, but it's cute. Cold hard world bro. Money talks. You're an idiot who doesnt understand the nature of the fight business. Yeah we done, lol. Let's see who ends up being right... AV bet? Money? Sig? Account?

Spills the beans? There has been countless rumors already about it since August, and Covington brings nothing new to support it.

that cause everyone is just making shit up.
if jon could prove anything he already demanded his hearing already but he not cause they know there fucked.

there not and Colby just talking so fan boys will freak out.
So who's the main in front of Nate/Poirier brain box? Let's work this through. God it's so OBVIOUS. Time served, he's back. I hate it as much as anyone. Who's the main at 230 then at MSG? The main.. in front of Nate... in New York City .... Gus has gone completely silent on DC. CMON BROS!!!!!!

So what if Jon Jones is back. It will be as underwhelming as if Anderson comes back.

So who's the main in front of Nate/Poirier brain box? Let's work this through. God it's so OBVIOUS. Time served, he's back. I hate it as much as anyone. Who's the main at 230 then at MSG? The main.. in front of Nate... in New York City .... Gus has gone completely silent on DC. CMON BROS!!!!!!

it not my problem finds the main event.

the cmon bro is byeing into the fake news. if jon jones could prove anything he already done it and asked for a speedy hearing.

also he have to have his hearing with csac to get his licence back cause he has to prove to them that he cleaned up.

he resigned with the supplement company he blamed for tainted supplemets so now that defence is worthless to use for a 2nd time.

as they say don't let facts get in the way of a good story

don't bye in to the fake news.

how can jon jones cry tainted supplements when he resigned with the company as a spokeman that he blamed for giving him tainted supplements.

so now his tainted supplement defence is worthless to use for a 2nd time.

fact it don't get facts get in the way of a good story.

@dimspace been trying to teach the facts to everyone but nobody will listen.

If it happens USADA is officially corrupt and a total joke

Only 2 possible scenarios here.

1. He completely made it up.

2. He didn't make it up, and we know for certain that USADA, the UFC, and the AC are a total sham....

it not my problem finds the main event.

the cmon bro is byeing into the fake news. if jon jones could prove anything he already done it and asked for a speedy hearing.

also he have to have his hearing with csac to get his licence back cause he has to prove to them that he cleaned up.

he resigned with the supplement company he blamed for tainted supplemets so now that defence is worthless to use for a 2nd time.

as they say don't let facts get in the way of a good story
How did Brock get away with fighting Hunt without being tested exactly? Oh right because.. fight business.. and... big money earner.. and.. UFC employs USADA and can fire or replace them at their own discretion. CMON BRO. I'm the only cynic here with a brain? Jon asked for speedy trial? The man has been waving time for over a year and a half wtf are you talking about? Dont let bs facts story whatever.

How did Brock get away with fighting Hunt without being tested exactly? Oh right because.. fight business.. and... big money earner.. and.. UFC employs USADA and can fire or replace them at their own discretion. CMON BRO. I'm the only cynic here with a brain? Jon asked for speedy trial? The man has been waving time for over a year and a half wtf are you talking about? Dont let bs facts story whatever.

after he had his csac hearing he not once asked about his usada hearing.

cause of brock there now that 6 month testing rule and ufc has to wait until jan 6th to know if brock vs dc will happen

this is why jon jones will never have to admit anything cause he knows people will defend him to matter what.

I play along and usada said suspention is over. doesn't mean csac can give him back his licence back right away 2.

what the csac did was just as big as anything else

jon jones has to prove something to get his time redused and he wont or cant. see you in 2021.

Back