Colby "Dustin and his family are Lousiana swamp trash"

Anyone notice how Colbys voice kinda trembles a bit when he’s talking shit? It’s so fake and rehearsed. Sounds like a high schooler going through puberty standing in front of the class to give a book report. Sad

More cringe shit from the trashman himself. He's not even bright or quick, he's just a cringe asshole with the mental capacity of a 13-year-old insecure boy. He's a great fighter, but lets stop listening to him as if he knows what the hell he is talking about. When all these fighters think he is an asshole, then i'm certain he most definitely is an asshole.

Love how Colby exposes people, Dustin also said its on site when he sees Colby, and did nothing

Timestamped

Colby trying hard to be more obnoxious than Conor...
Desperately trying to start a beef with someone relevant, since he knows he will lose to Usman and have nowhere else to go.

Well both Conor and Colby have said his Charity stuff is a fraud, if so then that is a scumbag move.

Conor is far from a saint, but if Dustin is doing bogus charity work, then he is no better

That's a big if. Two shitheads dont' count as reliable sources. He's a fairly famous MMA fighter with his charity being at the forefront of his profile. If it is truly bogus, that would have come out already from more trusted sources.

Colby just mad Dustin making more money and getting more recognition than he ever will.

Anyone notice how Colbys voice kinda trembles a bit when he’s talking shit? It’s so fake and rehearsed. Sounds like a high schooler going through puberty standing in front of the class to give a book report. Sad

EXACTLY!

I like Colby and Dustin but Dustin more so, fuck you Colby.

Well both Conor and Colby have said his Charity stuff is a fraud, if so then that is a scumbag move.

Conor is far from a saint, but if Dustin is doing bogus charity work, then he is no better

Bullshit. Even if its bogus "which it's not" Dustin is still 100 times better than Conor.

Love how Colby exposes people, Dustin also said its on site when he sees Colby, and did nothing

Timestamped

Exposed him? All he did was insult his wife and say his kids are "props". Apparently Colby is "real" but a family man's family is a "prop".

And insulting wives is just disgusting. The schtick was tired, but insulting families is just disgusting behaviour for an MMA fighter. Why would he call his wife a jezebel? Fuck that guy - I hope Dustin ignores him JUST SO that the tactic of insulting families as a pretext to getting a fight is abandoned by other McGregor promotion school fighters.

I don't want to see a time where everyone looking for a fight is talking about slitting the throats of sleeping wives or calling them hos or jezebels or any of this subhuman shit. I'm going from laughing at Colby and his "schtick" to just finding him disgusting as a human being.

His whole claim is "I've seen how this guy treats people". Meanwhile he's insulting the guy's wife. Does he not get that we ACTUALLY see how HE treats people?

Lol, but these are LITERALLY THE two fighters who speak THE MOST amount of untrue, fantasy based bullshit.

That's like saying "I heard in two stand up comedy routines that fat ppl can't walk backwards. If so, that's surprising"

Ppl would wonder why you'd have taken two statements from such an unlikely source as truth? It's not like anyone credible has criticized Dustin's foundation. It's literally "I never lost a fight and I didn't rape those women" Conor and "I am not a nerd or a virgin but I behave like both" Colby.

You may as well believe in Santa Claus at this point.

I don't know or care where Dustin's family is from.

But it is clear as day that Colby is an absolute piece of garbage human.

So he's Fox News, then
Or ALL news. Anyone who trusts any mainstream media outlet (or 95% of non-mainstream media outlets) in 2021 is TOTALLY missing the plot.

News is bought and sold propaganda, period. The sponsors tell the editors what is ok and not ok to say in order to get their money. The editors tell their grunts (you can't even call them reporters today - they're more announcers than journalists or reporters) what is good to say or not ok to say. And we eat it up and pick and choose an outlet we believe in.

It's ludicrous how stupid we've allowed mainstream media and social media to make us.

Or ALL news. Anyone who trusts any mainstream media outlet (or 95% of non-mainstream media outlets) in 2021 is TOTALLY missing the plot.

News is bought and sold propaganda, period. The sponsors tell the editors what is ok and not ok to say in order to get their money. The editors tell their grunts (you can't even call them reporters today - they're more announcers than journalists or reporters) what is good to say or not ok to say. And we eat it up and pick and choose an outlet we believe in.

It's ludicrous how stupid we've allowed mainstream media and social media to make us.
Amen.

Lol, but these are LITERALLY THE two fighters who speak THE MOST amount of untrue, fantasy based bullshit.

That's like saying "I heard in two stand up comedy routines that fat ppl can't walk backwards. If so, that's surprising"

Ppl would wonder why you'd have taken two statements from such an unlikely source as truth? It's not like anyone credible has criticized Dustin's foundation. It's literally "I never lost a fight and I didn't rape those women" Conor and "I am not a nerd or a virgin but I behave like both" Colby.

You may as well believe in Santa Claus at this point.
Well I did says say "if so" which implies, IF it is true, not it IS

Well I did says say "if so" which implies, IF it is true, not it IS
And my question would only be why would you even say that in response to hot air from Colby and Conor? Literally NOBODY with an ounce of credibility has EVER claimed this.

That's a big if. Two shitheads dont' count as reliable sources. He's a fairly famous MMA fighter with his charity being at the forefront of his profile. If it is truly bogus, that would have come out already from more trusted sources.
Well most charity's are frauds, sure the donate some of the proceeds, but a lot is used for "costs of running the organisation"

Did he not use money to open a gym for himself, which he said is for charity? Is that not like buying a Lambo from money raised and saying I am using it for charity so people in need of the charity can take a ride?

Back