Colby "Dustin and his family are Lousiana swamp trash"

It's funny how people buy into Poirier's "nice" charity guy gimmick even more than Colby's game.
I hope you tell your friends how funny it is they bought into your "good friend gimmick" as well.

Or is someone's personality only a gimmick if Conor says so or if you want to believe that? Because I was buying into your "posting on sherdog gimmick" up until now.

I wish there was a way of stamping out these family comments. It's not clever trash talk, standards are so low.
I concur. Idiots like Colby and Conor (and anyone else who targets another fighter's family) might be talented as fighters, but they are hardly respectable men.

Dana and khabib both gave tons of money tons Dustin charity have they said anything about it being a scam ? But we should believe conor and colby 2 of the biggest liars and bullshiters in the sport ? OK sure.

Ah, so in the absence of any credible reason to doubt his foundation you'd be more willing to consider the words of confirmed liars since those are the only sources criticizing it? I can dig it but I couldn't do it. Reminds me of a story:

Nasrudin is searching through the grass on his front lawn and a neighbour passing by says "lost something on your lawn?" to which Nasrudin replies "No, I lost my wedding ring in the dining room but the light is much better out here"
Maybe I am just buying into his shtick

It's funny how people buy into Poirier's "nice" charity guy gimmick even more than Colby's game.
But this also true, If Dustin was a nice guy, I doubt he would strut walk after Conor broke his leg, regardless of what Conor had done or said. He simply wouldn't lower himself to that level unless he was also trash, he would rise above it.

What just as trash is people who always seem to be able to be "in jest" no matter how despicable someone is, just cause that guy "triggers" Sherdog or whatever. Don't act like there isn't any line that can't be crossed. There sure as hell is and stop praising people who do it just cause they make headlines. I suppose I can think of a rape joke or two and have trolls harrass my opponent's family. Then what? Am I not a great "promoter"? Chael Sonnen might find a way to say I am.

If Dustin was a nice guy, I doubt he would strut walk after Conor broke his leg, regardless of what Conor had done or said. He simply wouldn't lower himself to that level unless he was also trash, he would rise above it.
No. I'm a nice guy. Shit, I'm a VERY nice guy. If you insult my gf and publicly shame her based on utter and absolute lies, I'll have no mercy for you when you break your leg. I don't need to rise above anything. I'll tell you that you're a shitty person because you are a shitty person.

It's not like you can insult ppl's family and then if you break your leg they're supposed to go soft on you and show concern and pity "regardless of what you'd done or said".

What if I told you that I would slaughter your mother, father, family and friends - anyone dear to you. That I'd hunt them all down and kill them one by one. And then I broke my leg. Would you forgive me because my leg is broken?? Or would you still want me dead or in jail so your family was safe?

The idea of forgiving a man or "rising above whatever he may have done or said" because he broke his fucking leg is asinine.

Forgiveness comes from remorse and repentance and apology. And even THEN it MAY not come. But it MAY. Breaking your leg means fuck all. Dustin probably wanted to break a whole lot more shit on that asshole like any man would in that circumstance.

You earn forgiveness and respect. You don't break your leg and auto-receive it. I suppose if Hitler or Pol Pot broke their leg nobody in the world would remember them as inhuman monsters?

Life doesn't work that way. Thank god.

AdmirableOrnateCamel-max-1mb.gif

Colby fans keep posting this boring content… Guys: we don’t care for your kiddie drama.

He takes a fact, exaggerates and sensationalized it.
What did he exaggerate? Go watch old Dustin interviews, he's low a iq asshole talking tough non stop. It wasn't until Conor embarrassed him that he started his good guy act

It's a douche thing to say, especially when you're taking shots at a lighter fighter, but I'm pretty sure Usman's going to humiliate him in their match-up. So it's hard to give much of a shit when I feel preemptively sorry for him.
Is he thinking of dropping in weightclass after the Usman fight?

No. I'm NOT a nice guy. Shit, I'm NOT a VERY nice guy. If you insult my gf and publicly shame her based on utter and absolute lies, I'll have no mercy for you when you break your leg. I don't need to rise above anything. I'll tell you that you're a shitty person because you are a shitty person.

It's not like you can insult ppl's family and then if you break your leg they're supposed to go soft on you and show concern and pity "regardless of what you'd done or said".

What if I told you that I would slaughter your mother, father, family and friends - anyone dear to you. That I'd hunt them all down and kill them one by one. And then I broke my leg. Would you forgive me because my leg is broken?? Or would you still want me dead or in jail so your family was safe?

The idea of forgiving a man or "rising above whatever he may have done or said" because he broke his fucking leg is asinine.

Forgiveness comes from remorse and repentance and apology. And even THEN it MAY not come. But it MAY. Breaking your leg means fuck all. Dustin probably wanted to break a whole lot more shit on that asshole like any man would in that circumstance.

You earn forgiveness and respect. You don't break your leg and auto-receive it. I suppose if Hitler or Pol Pot broke their leg nobody in the world would remember them as inhuman monsters?

Life doesn't work that way. Thank god.
Mr.not nice guy triggered<Moves>

Back