Colby Duckington says Askren needs to earn matchup with him

GSP said the same about Askren, minus the virgin thing.
GSP is semi-retired and just wants money fights. He is already a legend with little left to prove, and is basically just responding to questions.

Colby is... Well none of those things. And he goes beyond responding to reporters when asked about Askren. Talks a lot of trash but afraid to take the fight.

Colby isn't champ of anything. He doesn't even have the interim title anymore.

I know they stripped him, but at other times it seems like they still act as if he is an interim champ. Its as if the UFC cant fully decide if he is a champ or not.

Last edited:
I know they stripped him, but at other times it seems like they still act as if he is an interim champ. Its as of the UFC cant fully decide if he is a champ or not.
Oh I completely agree. They need to make up their minds for once.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Duckington won’t fight before he gets the title then you know what kind of champ he would be if he got it. A year and a half later he would be stripped for never defending. Make him fight Usman or Askerin and let’s see if he deserves a shot because if he wins the belt he will refuse to fight them later.

Can this guy just fuck off forever? You're not a money fight dude, you're a fucking nerdy loser wanna be tough guy.

Colby shouldn't be talking about anyone but Woodley. And he's talking about everyone but Woodley. He's actually emulating him and ducking him at the same time.

Colby Covington is so amazing he can defy the laws of physics. He is capable of sucking and blowing at the same time.

A win over Lawler and I’d say Askren is ahead of Covington.

Colby is the champ of course Ben Canskren needs to earn that matchup its not Colby fault that Tyron is ducking

Here comes the mod known for his fighter bashing towards Colby . Cant decide which one is the biggest Colby hater in the forum you or @King in the North .
Woodley is ducking but Colby is the one that turned down the fight so he can get a nose job
<{hughesimpress}>

Askren would get the curls beat out of his head by king Colby!

Calling a dude with a kid a virgin ffs.

Colby has never had sex without paying for it

Colby can fuck off until he signs a contract to fight.

Diaz bro #3

Nobody really wants to fight Askren.

Agree but I mean the guy is kind of a low reward snoozer right now. He won’t put on an exciting fight and if Usman or Colby lose it fucks up the WW division. People I’d say want to see Tyron fight Colby or Usman or Usman vs Colby. Not like Askren is gonna fight Woodley for the belt anyway. Best thing for everybody is that Robbie comes in and knocks out Askren

Back