Colby doesn't have any chance against Woodley

Dankoz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Got to give some props for T.Woodley guy is a fucking animal. Colby, Usman or anyone else in division doesn't really offer any threat at the moment. Woodley is going to have that belt for long time.

No way Colby beats him.
Usman could, though.

Got to give some props for T.Woodley guy is a fucking animal. Colby, Usman or anyone else in division doesn't really offer any threat at the moment. Woodley is going to have that belt for long time.

Rose has no chance against Wandrade, Colby has no chance against Woodley

only-a-sith-deals-in-absolutes-gif-4.gif

I agree. Colby won’t out wrestle Tyron and will get brutalised. His striking is shit and he’s far too slow

It's possible but Woodley has huge advantage in stand-up.

Agreed. Woodley's explosiveness and counter-striking are almost Romero levels of scary. Still, Usman presents a way tougher puzzle than Colby does, imo.

Weirdly I think Colby could outwrestle Woodley?
Especially if it gets to the later rounds, Woodley's cardio is pretty good but only because his output is low. But If pressured I could see him fading and Colby taking over...it's not gonna be pretty but I could see it happening.

Colby , having reviewed woodley fights in prep of facing him, realized ufc WW already is great and decided to bow out and try to make invictas WW great again

He has a chance but im pick Tyron to win.

Agreed. Woodley's explosiveness and counter-striking are almost Romero levels of scary. Still, Usman presents a way tougher puzzle than Colby does, imo.
I don’t like comparing Woodley to Romero. I get what you mean but at least Woodley is the opposite when it comes to Romero when it comes to being a professional fighter. Romero has countless crap he’s done over the years and Woodley has none. And I can’t stand Woodley because of his racist crap but he’s elite to say the least. Romero needs to rack up several more ‘legit’ wins with no controversy for me to even acknowledge him as a fighter. And him being in his 40’s now and having to go to 205, never going to happen. It’s sad.

Way i see it Tyron is strong enough to stuff every single takedown at beginning and Colby is very bad striker.

I don’t like comparing Woodley to Romero. I get what you mean but at least Woodley is the opposite when it comes to Romero when it comes to being a professional fighter. Romero has countless crap he’s done over the years and Woodley has none. And I can’t stand Woodley because of his racist crap but he’s elite to say the least. Romero needs to rack up several more ‘legit’ wins with no controversy for me to even acknowledge him as a fighter. And him being in his 40’s now and having to go to 205, never going to happen. It’s sad.

That is crazy, you obviously know nothing about Yoel Romero or his mindset as a fighter. He isn't dirty, at all.
I'm guessing you're talking about the Tim Kennedy fight? You should probably hear it from a referees perspective, there's an interview out there with Big John (I think he officiated that fight) and he blames the athletic commission officials for Yoel staying on the stool for a few more seconds. Also, Tim Kennedy landed several illegal shots (grabbed the inside of Yoel's glove) at the end of the round.

Yoel never fought dirty, not in wrestling and not in MMA.

That is crazy, you obviously know nothing about Yoel Romero or his mindset as a fighter. He isn't dirty, at all.
I'm guessing you're talking about the Tim Kennedy fight? You should probably hear it from a referees perspective, there's an interview out there with Big John (I think he officiated that fight) and he blames the athletic commission officials for Yoel staying on the stool for a few more seconds. Also, Tim Kennedy landed several illegal shots (grabbed the inside of Yoel's glove) at the end of the round.

Yoel never fought dirty, not in wrestling and not in MMA.
Missed weight twice, Kennedy fight, Weidman fight(ice bucket incident in between rounds), tested positive days after Jacare fight that most people thought he lost. When does it end? Do all these red flags mean anything to you? When there are so many red flags, umm... hello guy is dirty. Did guys like Rampage, Edgar, Cain, Tito, Couture, Hendo, and so many others even have 1 red flag? Face it, your boy is dirty and I hate it because I always wanted to be a fan.

DC has 1 red flag, towel incident, but no one is perfect. He gets a pass unless he all of a sudden starts pulling shit like that again like Romero has done his whole career.

DC has 1 red flag, towel incident, but no one is perfect. He gets a pass unless he all of a sudden starts pulling shit like that again like Romero has done his whole career.
DC has several. his T/E ratio was at a level of a 70 year old woman, and he stuck his fingers into stipe's eyes like it was a poking contest.

i think he's generally a nice guy, but let's not shit ourselves here. he's a cheater.

DC has several. his T/E ratio was at a level of a 70 year old woman, and he stuck his fingers into stipe's eyes like it was a poking contest.

i think he's generally a nice guy, but let's not shit ourselves here. he's a cheater.
Romero also has history of grabbing cage and I didn’t even mention that because his track record is just so endless so I figured there was no point in mentioning it.

If Colby, Usman and Till are top dogs at WW then the division is in trouble

Romero also has history of grabbing cage and I didn’t even mention that because his track record is just so endless so I figured there was no point in mentioning it.
yeah i'm not saying romero is a saint. i'm saying DC isn't as squeaky clean as we'd like him to be.

Usman could upset Woodley... Colby not so much.

Back