Colby doesn't have any chance against Woodley

Weirdly I think Colby could outwrestle Woodley?
Especially if it gets to the later rounds, Woodley's cardio is pretty good but only because his output is low. But If pressured I could see him fading and Colby taking over...it's not gonna be pretty but I could see it happening.
Exactly. If Colby can make RDA fade, he can make anyone fade. That pressure is for real.

Lol @ this idea that Usman will beat Tyron.

source.gif

No way Colby beats him.
Usman could, though.

Usman has worse striking than Colby.
Also I think mentally, Colby is stronger and has better cardio.
Usman is stronger but both are weaker than Woodley.

Woodley is getting old though.

Judging by your avatar, I don't think you can be impartial in this matter.

;)

I like Colby. He's a good fighter and I share his sense of humor. I also like Usman.
Objectively, Usman just beats him though. There's a reason why Covington refused to take the fight multiple times.

But Colby has sex appeal or something.

DC has several. his T/E ratio was at a level of a 70 year old woman, and he stuck his fingers into stipe's eyes like it was a poking contest.

i think he's generally a nice guy, but let's not shit ourselves here. he's a cheater.
<TrumpWrong1>

I like Colby. He's a good fighter and I share his sense of humor. I also like Usman.
Objectively, Usman just beats him though. There's a reason why Covington refused to take the fight multiple times.

We are talking about the both of them fighting Woodley though and not each other.

We are talking about the both of them fighting Woodley though and not each other.

True. I just think that Usman is a more complete fighter than Colby, in pretty much every way. That's why I'd favor him over Colby and would give him more chance against Woodley than Colby, although both will have a hard time dealing with Tyrone.

what a compelling argument.

Coming from the guy that points out DC poked Stipe but not that Stipe also cheated in the SAME fight by doing EXACTLY what you're accusing DC of being a cheater for.

And how exactly does one cheat using a towel. <36>

Coming from the guy that points out DC poked Stipe but not that Stipe also cheated in the SAME fight by doing EXACTLY what you're accusing DC of being a cheater for.

And how exactly does one cheat using a towel. <36>
all right, i'll bite.

stipe poked DC in the eyes several times? i don't recall him doing that, but if he did, that doesn't really make DC any less of a cheater. the rules state you need to keep your fingers from pointing towards your opponent, and aren't allowed to poke them in the eyes. he kept extending his fingers and he did eventually poke him. that's cheating.

his weird ass T/E ratio wasn't cheating because the rules don't prohibit it, but was a good indicator that something is wrong. a male professional athlete does not have that ratio unless they're tampering with their testosterone levels. i was referring to the guy who said DC only had one fuckup. he didn't.

and this is how one cheats at the weigh-ins using a towel:
daniel-cormier-ufc-210-2.jpg

or do you believe he magically lost 1.2lbs in 2 minutes?

Colby via pressure and yout

Back