Colby Covington...When is enough, enough?

Bad boy? Bad boy was Tito, he is a RETARD. There is a huge difference, respect the bad boys.
{<jordan}

Tito is universal called a retard across the board by his peers..

Bad example

WWE-Champion-Stone-Cold.jpg

Tito may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but the dude legit gave zero fucks...... For better or for worse.
Tito-Ortiz-UFC-84-Dana-is-my-Bitch-200x300.jpg
He actually gave a lot of fucks. It’s why he’s still angry at Dana, it’s why he lured chuck out of retirement to beat up a decrepit old man and then complained that no one was taking about him.

Colby is a nobody, he have tried to bit Dana's hand several times but like his punches he is took weak and irrelevant to get a proper reaction from Dana, I'm not sure if Dana just doens't care or if he is out of his prime but if Dana would have got pissed by Colby he would destroyed him easily like he did with Cyborg, Fedor, Tito, Loretta, Mazzagati, Merchat, etc, etc.
LOL @ a out of prime Dana. Could very well be true!

As long as its shitting on Dana, its never enough. This is the one time ill support that trailer boy CringeBee

Never enough is enough do you really think dana cares lol, if he brings the money and attention he can call dana the biggest motherfucker in the word and dana would not give a fuck

It's a classic wrestling pr move it's called the heel turn. He's making enemies with people everyone hates likes Dana and jon Jones. So when he wins and talk shit about Dana later you'll respect it.

They're just fighting over trumps affections like a couple school girls

With all the issues between him and Dana, when is enough, enough? I know it could go 50/50 with all the shit talk Dana has done but when do you draw the line? I was always under the impression that you should never bite the hand that feeds you. Or is this all a ruse in Colby's attempt to stay relevant and maintain his tough guy persona?
Colby tries to make people care, and he succeeds. whether you hate him or love him. just look at that crowd response at the UFC 245 press conference. the ultimate heel in modern MMA. i'm sure Dana understands that. just like when Chael Sonnen was the bad guy of the UFC.

With all the issues between him and Dana, when is enough, enough? I know it could go 50/50 with all the shit talk Dana has done but when do you draw the line? I was always under the impression that you should never bite the hand that feeds you. Or is this all a ruse in Colby's attempt to stay relevant and maintain his tough guy persona?
Colby knows his place
Timestamped

colby is just one annoying hill billy from down south carolina
no taste no style no nothing

It's a classic wrestling pr move it's called the heel turn. He's making enemies with people everyone hates likes Dana and jon Jones. So when he wins and talk shit about Dana later you'll respect it.
This is what I was afraid of.

I'd say the opposite. Dana genuinely hates Colby.
I don't know about that, but I'll certainly know for certain if Kamaru destroys Colby and Dana buries him on the prelims or cuts him. It'll be interesting to see what goes from there.

The UFC doesn't treat their fighters well. They try to bully and pressure fighters into taking fights when they are injured, for example. If any of Colby's beefs are real, the one with the UFC is. I still agree with not biting the hand that feeds.

Back