Colby Covington...When is enough, enough?

Roy D Rayge

SHOOPACABRA
@Green
Reaction score
With all the issues between him and Dana, when is enough, enough? I know it could go 50/50 with all the shit talk Dana has done but when do you draw the line? I was always under the impression that you should never bite the hand that feeds you. Or is this all a ruse in Colby's attempt to stay relevant and maintain his tough guy persona?

Last edited:
Lol @ people buying into schticks and feuds.

Colby is a nobody, he have tried to bit Dana's hand several times but like his punches he is took weak and irrelevant to get a proper reaction from Dana, I'm not sure if Dana just doens't care or if he is out of his prime but if Dana would have got pissed by Colby he would destroyed him easily like he did with Cyborg, Fedor, Tito, Loretta, Mazzagati, Merchat, etc, etc.

When he gets enough money

Apathy is the worst response, and everyone is already tired of this guy.

So whatever.

He's in far too deep to go back now. I kind of feel like Dana is in on all this, though.

IDK but him calling Dana "Uncle Lester" was funny.

I don't like Colby but Dana is a bully.

I think if Colby beats Usman Dana will start warming up to him. Big if on beating Usman though.

He's in far too deep to go back now. I kind of feel like Dana is in on all this, though.
Agreed. At this point I can't help to think the same thing after reading article after article. I know if I were the boss his ass would've been fired long ago.

Last edited:
Enough is enough when evil men throw boomerangs at our hero, Colby, and dark men threaten to lay on top of him for 5 rounds.

Last edited:
Bad boy? Bad boy was Tito, he is a RETARD. There is a huge difference, respect the bad boys.
{<jordan}

Tito may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but the dude legit gave zero fucks...... For better or for worse.
Tito-Ortiz-UFC-84-Dana-is-my-Bitch-200x300.jpg

That's actually the first good Covington thread in a long while, keep on guys.

Colby is going to get detonated on next time out.

is this all a ruse in Colby's attempt to stay relevant and maintain his bad boy image?

I consider Colby a lot of things but a bad boy is not one of them...

By that same logic, daddy dana shouldn't bite colby's hand. He's drawing attention if not buys yet. He's good business. No different then letting diaz slap him or agreeing to fight t.ortiz.

Back