• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby Covington threatens "Captain Soy Boy" Chris Evans via twitter.

Can't be proven? Ever heard of mathematics, Cletus?
I bet you believe the earth was created in 6 days and that man and dinosaurs lived side by side 5000 years ago...

You think dinosaurs are real? LOL

Colby just upset he didn't understand half the words in the tweet.

Also fun fact : Chris Evans is the lineal WW champ since he defeated GSP .

But then Josh Brolin beat Chris Evans. It's going to be hard to keep up with the linear WW title

W2mlnZq.jpg

Colby represents really well this trailer park human cockfighting freak show "sport."

Fucking scumbag.

Human cockfighting? Unlike roosters....humans get to decide whether they want to fight or not.

Trailer park? Freakshow? You sound very angry. At least go to a non mma website so this kind of thing doesn't hurt your butt each time you log in.

Angry sjw Soyboy confirmed.

Yeah the sad thing is that this is why GSP shits on PED users this much . GSP is my all-time favorie fighter but Captain America outstruck him and outwrestled him and GSP was too flashy there he should've sticked to his jab and takedowns
He was never the same after his loss to Cap. I mean he became a dominant champ but he stopped throwing kicks and became hesitant to trade on the feet. He instead relied on his jab heavily and his takedowns/ground game. Sure Cap won the clench but GSP didn’t attempt a single blast double or even feint a level change so GTFO with “outwrestled him”

Anybody who finds "Captain Soy Boy" funny is a fucking moron

<{clintugh}>
I’ve never heard someone say soy boy or cuck in real life I guess I don’t know many vegans but they are both strange expression in that they are like internet speech. That being said Chris Evans is playing up his image that’s what I would call it. Also Evans doesn’t know who who da fook Covington is. Covington is fishing for a response for the media attention.

This Evans guy trying to use big words and sound all smart and shit.. Pffff

Don't always like the way Colby goes about things but I like that we have a fighter that openly goes after liberals

Gimmick or not, it's kind of funny.

Human cockfighting? Unlike roosters....humans get to decide whether they want to fight or not.

Trailer park? Freakshow? You sound very angry. At least go to a non mma website so this kind of thing doesn't hurt your butt each time you log in.

Angry sjw Soyboy confirmed.

<DCrying><mma1><2>

But that’s not true

In fact it’s totally illogical

The earth curve is visible and easily measurable
its neither visible nor measurable.. if you say otherwise, prove it, where did you see the curvature and how did you measure it?

you what is illogical?? that people live upside down in your ball earth shooting through space

its neither visible nor measurable.. if you say otherwise, prove it, where did you see the curvature and how did you measure it?

you what is illogical?? that people live upside down in your ball earth shooting through space
Guess you have never been in a plane

i have. A lot actually i fly every month. No curvature. if you say otherwise, prove it.
You can’t prove it’s flat that’s the funny thing

Now tell me why would the world conspire to pretend the world is round and keep it secret that it’s flat?

Back