Colby Covington: I hold all the cards vs. Tyron Woodley

Colby does hold all the cards.

He's an American hero because he won an interim belt, he paid for a foursome, he picked a fight with someone and then pressed charges because they threw a boomerang at him and he called a country a dump n then was too scared to go outside in that country without armed guards.

He is the alpha or all alphas, I heard team Alpha male will change their name to "Team Colby"

Choas is the man. Its going to be a great fight. Fight of the year with colby winning fighter of the year awards. You incell scum will jump on the badwagon after an amazing performance.

The funny thing is that the interim title is fake. A couple demands and the ufc will just makes that title disappear

Last edited:
One thing I will say for Colby. He is on the money about ‘the liberal scum’.

<mma4><mma4><mma4>

He's wrong about holding any cards, but Woodley has been foolish to be so inactive in hopes of a GSP fight. Certainly Colby has the right to say he's not fighting in Sep/Oct simply because that's what Woodley wants when he just fought. I think Maia was very foolish for accepting that fight when Woodley wanted when it was clear he felt he didn't have enough time after his last fight. Seems like Woodley wanted the same thing here.

Thanks. I thought I was the only one bored with the Colby-RDA fight. I was there live in Chicago and after all Colby's talk, I expected some Conor style knockout. Instead he humped RDA agains the cage for 25 minutes. He didn't do any damage. I don't think I once saw RDA in any danger.

If you talk like that you have to back it up. I'm not a Conor fan-boy but what he did to Aldo and Alvarez was beyond impressive and he went to war with Diaz.

Seriously I don’t care if Connor wins Or loses but I do care when he fights because
I’m never disappointed.

Back