Colby Covington: I hold all the cards vs. Tyron Woodley

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...interview-colby-covington-tyron-woodley-fight
“I just fought fucking a month ago, I’m not gonna be fighting September, October” he continued. “I’ll be fighting in November. So, that’s what I’m looking at right now. I hold the cards. Tyron had his chance. We could have fought three or four times. They offered him three or four different cards in the past, and he cried, ‘Oh no! Ugh! I want a money fight! I want [Conor] McGregor. I’ll fight [Nate] Diaz.’ But then they offer him me and [he says] ‘Oh, I gotta get a shoulder surgery.’ So he’s came and gone. He’s on TMZ gossiping about the Kardashians. He’s in Hollywood with the liberal scum. He’s trying to do these B-list movie roles that go straight to DVD.”

“I’m pushing for Madison Square Garden,” Covington said. “So, make sure you tell Woodley, Madison Square Garden. I would tell him on social media, but he lives in his little safe space. He blocked me on all the social medias, on Instagram and Twitter, so I can’t get at him and tell him Madison Square Garden. He’s acting hard out there saying, ‘Oh, I’m gonna do this to Colby. I’m gonna do that.’ But that’s all talk, man. Why you blocking me?”

Biggest fight of 2018 should definitely go down at MSG.

This stuttering moron doesn’t hold any cards. He’s not a draw. Outside of TS and his alt accounts, no one cares.

Just give it a rest.

After Conor, all these guys just seem so bland in their "trash talk"

I hate both Colby and Woodly equally.

Pretty sure Woodley has the title, not that fake belt. So he holds the cards.

He might hold the cards if the PPV he was on actually sold. Unfortunately for him, the only people that bought his schtick don't have the money to buy ppv's.

Colby is the a-side in this fight , cant wait for king colby to melt that boring fake-ass sjw tyquill woodley

9b1f9dc3-fe3e-4224-9e83-537e29a8865f-screen-shot-2017-10-24-at-111650-am.png

Yikes gottem!
You obviously overvalue internet comments.

Colby ain’t drawing flies, hardly anyone is not named Conor. And the more trash talkers there are, the less value it has. Guys desperate for success can’t see this.
Colby occupies a tiny corner, in a basement, in a house, in a city, in a country that occupies a massive sports world.
Let’s be real.

Last edited:
He said liberal scum. Oh shit now everyone is gonna buy the ppv to see him fight /s

I am pretty sure you only hold all the cards if you are the champion...... oh wait, this is the new UFC, belts don't matter.

What cards does Colby hold? If Colby says November and Tyron comes and says no, December, you think the UFC is just going to make Tyron fight in November or strip him just because he prefers to fight a month later? Hell, if i'm Tyron, I do exactly that kind of crap to just let Colby know who really holds the cards.

One thing he said was right on the money. Liberals are scum. Well, most anyways.

Dude has less than 50K Twitter followers. Acting like he has some major clout is ridiculous.

lol at biggest fight of 2018. Can't remember the last time I enjoyed a woodley fight and Colby wins over RDA was also fucking boring.

Back