• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Colby Covington Debates An Anti-Trump Interviewer "That Hat Is a Hate Symbol"

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
What is your magical solution? Morons like you are the reason people voted for that fat orange fuck in the first place. Good job getting Trump elected again.
So opposing concentration camps got him elected?

I agree the childrens situation is messed up. But what would you like them to do? release them in to the USA? Send them back to their country? Either way the goverment tried it people bitch.

There is no magical solution. This is the result of a massive amount of vacancies in executive agencies and Donald Trump not being an engaged executive, so these positions have been left open. As a result you can have wonky policy like that at the border (allowing indefinite detainment+no oversight of conditions). An engaged executive department wouldn’t allow that to happen. The Obama administration actually did cage children at the border, but only until their parents/guardians were adjudicated. Conditions were also not appalling.

That’s an incredibly simplified summary of how this happened. You can track down someone else and I’m sure they would be happy to elaborate. Honestly, that’s the best spin a Trump supporter can have. Because if you believe this is deliberate, then it looks really, really, racist.

Yes I am admitting that anybody regardless of race, religion, sex, orientation, nationality should be detained and placed in camps and transferred back to their native countries until they can manage to apply for a visa or citizenship and then they can stay.

Burn that isn’t what is happening?

Someone else mentioned it but seeking asylum at the border is legally how migrants start the process of citizenship.

Someone else mentioned it but seeking asylum at the border is legally how migrants start the process of citizenship.

Except they aren't seeking asylum the legal way. They need to enter through the Port of Entry and ask for Asylum that way but they aren't they are just crossing the border and going wherever.

Except they aren't seeking asylum the legal way. They need to enter through the Port of Entry and ask for Asylum that way but they aren't they are just crossing the border and going wherever.

No, you’re wrong about that. The details actually remain very foggy about how/why this process started. Let’s just say you’re right though, you’re okay with separating children from their parents (indefinitely), and placing them in concentration camps? Because that’s what it is.

I think if you’re coming here, you should at least ring the door bell (one of the moderate Dems in the debate coined that line and I like it lol). I don’t want people breaking the law. Can we get over that and get to what this started with? Because like I said, it seems pretty racist.

I DON’T think it really is though; maybe that’s an afterthought but I don’t think that’s driving it. I explained that in my previous post. It’s just inept leadership and the corrosion of the executive branch, really.

So opposing concentration camps got him elected?

There is no magical solution. This is the result of a massive amount of vacancies in executive agencies and Donald Trump not being an engaged executive, so these positions have been left open. As a result you can have wonky policy like that at the border (allowing indefinite detainment+no oversight of conditions). An engaged executive department wouldn’t allow that to happen. The Obama administration actually did cage children at the border, but only until their parents/guardians were adjudicated. Conditions were also not appalling.

That’s an incredibly simplified summary of how this happened. You can track down someone else and I’m sure they would be happy to elaborate. Honestly, that’s the best spin a Trump supporter can have. Because if you believe this is deliberate, then it looks really, really, racist.

Im not a Trump supporter. And for the camps, conditions are/were almost identical. Neither left or right can say they were different when it came to illegals. But either side will try and make it seem that in the moment they are the better side.
If America doesnt fix their politics in the next 8 years its over, they'll still be a power for time to come, but will keep dropping from the top 3, their already out of the top 10 for education now. But they should be the top. Guess around 300 years it the best to hope for.

You sound angry and quite foolish. America is the greatest country in the world. It’s called the land of opportunity for a reason. I promise if you free your mind, you will no longer feel wronged or Imprisioned.

And Colby handled himself with absolute
Class in this interview. His opinion and stance was aggressively attacked and challenged and Colby didn’t take the bait and go down to this clown interviewers level.

They had to fight for opportunities...they weren't simply treated as equals to start. You're the foolish one .

The most racist people I've met are Trump haters...

Not where I’m from. All the Trump supporters I know are racist AF and people like myself who see through his bullshit have friends in all ethnic backgrounds (Asian, African America, Hispanic etc.)

Im not a Trump supporter. And for the camps, conditions are/were almost identical. Neither left or right can say they were different when it came to illegals. But either side will try and make it seem that in the moment they are the better side.
If America doesnt fix their politics in the next 8 years its over, they'll still be a power for time to come, but will keep dropping from the top 3, their already out of the top 10 for education now. But they should be the top. Guess around 300 years it the best to hope for.

The conditions were not identical. That’s ridiculous. That entire first paragraph is ridiculous. It’s objectively wrong.

Can I compliment Trump or something so we can establish I’m not mindlessly trashing him? You may be somewhat ignorant to the current situation. I think Donald Trump has punched China in the mouth(or he’s tried at least). He’s also right about NAFTA but some moderates on both sides have been saying similar things for years.

I agree this next election is incredibly important. I think it’s wide open.

My favorite thing about Trump is how much he gets under left wing people's skin. Before, I really wasn't a fan, but now I find myself quite fond of his antics.

they say that the divisiveness in our society is at an all time high and there is no way out of this other than a return to civility and common ground thinking or another revolutionary war, but the fact remains that if you still support trump, you're a fucking moron.

it's really hard to find common ground with fucking morons, unless you're a fucking moron.

Last edited:

At ports of entry, not just crossing the border illegally.

The problem is it's either all or nothing when it comes to politics. I'm a republicon to liberals because I'm 100% 2nd amendment and believe for what it what it was intended, i.e. we should have almost 0 restrictions on being able own "military" style weapons so the people are able to keep the government in check to a degree.

I'm a liberal snow flake to Republicans because I believe gays/lesbians, whose lives have no affect on me, should be able to marry.

I'm a libertarian to both because I believe a lot of taxations are absurd and theft.

I'm like this with many policies and believe the best America is a mixture and that too far to any side is detrimental. Problem is everyone is team/party mentality and no one is able to have rational discussion because as soon as someone disagrees with one segment out of many on either side they're considered basically an enemy lmao.

There's a reason why things like religion and politics shouldn't be discussed in many scenarios because of the above mentioned, but this is sherdog so I just grab my popcorn and sit back baby!

Don't @ me ;)

Well said, brother. 100% agree...I’m the same way and have been saying this for years.

I'm a middle eastern who immigrated from Morocco with my parents when I was 8. I've been greeted with nothing but kindness and respect by everyone including white people. I also enjoy the fact that I can make a livable wage and raise my kids. Instead of being a whiny bitch on mma forums about how America is so horrible, try living in a country with a true facist regime like I did and come back and tell me how horrible this country truly is. It really is always WHITE Liberals who complain more than people of color. Quit being offended for us.
All the Moroccan people I know either using a woman or a man for their money!

At ports of entry, not just crossing the border illegally.

Right, but that’s not really what’s at issue here, is it? I thought we had established this. I can agree with you 100% on that and still feel as disgusted as I do at the current administration over it.

The 8/10 of the dumbest and 8/10 poorest being red as well.
Great, most states were red. All of the worst run, highest crime cities with lowest literacy rates have a string of democrat mayors, police chiefs, congressional reps. Not sure what your point is.

Back