Media Colby Covington and Lebron James size comparison

Looking forward to size comparison between Colby carrying a boomerang embedded in his skull vs Werdum.

Lol. So ww has no chance but mw wins easy???
You said Izzy. Izzy is on another level compared to the rest of the MW's.

And yes WW's has no chance.

You said Izzy. Izzy is on another level compared to the rest of the MW's.

And yes WW's has no chance.
Lol. Against a guy you have never seen fight and have no reason to believe has ever trained a day.

Lol. Against a guy you have never seen fight and have no reason to believe has ever trained a day.
Yea one of the best Athletes in the world, who is bigger, better and more athletic and would destroy your hero Colby LMAO.

No wonder you keep trying to change the subject lol.

Lebron would knock him out. This isn't your typical 6'8 250lb man, this is a super genetic athlete. He would probably do what Masvidal did x 1000000.

Sorry shertards, I got Lebron by KO first 30 seconds.

Yea one of the best Athletes in the world, who is bigger, better and more athletic and would destroy your hero Colby LMAO.

No wonder you keep trying to change the subject lol.
You mean any ww in the world. And most mw’s. And obviously a fair amount of lhws. Against the guy who doesn’t know how to fight. Lol.

Of course he did, what do you expect him to say? He has huge deals with Nike and other sponsors that make a majority of their products in China, and not to mention he was actually in China at the time. You know what kind of country China is? You never know how they could react to these insults and what they could do to American stars. Lebron reacted the way I think most would. At the end of the day he’s looking out for himself.

lebron usually is very careful about what he says and how it can be used, but the china thing was a big fuck up for him. Its not just staying silent on china, he legit went to bat for them when the houston rockets GM tweeted "stand with democracy. Stand with hong kong"... james said the rockets gm was uneducated about whats going on over there and asked for him to be punished by the NBA for making statements on China. He got immediate backlash for it and he tucked tail and tried to back off his comments the next day and never touched on it again. He should have just stayed silent like everyone else in the NBA raking in that $$$, so yeah hes a hypocrite with his stance for social justice

Colby would beat the fuck out of Lebron standing. He wouldn't even need to take him down. Someone who trains fighting every day and is used to striking and being hit constantly against someone who plays basketball??? Lebron has 0% chance no matter what direction this fight would go.

Look, to compare Carrington and james in terms of fighting ability is absurd. It would be like asking Carrington to beat james at a game of one on one basketball - james would literally beat Carrington by miles. No matter what one thinks of his persona and politics, we are talking about one of the world's best mma prizefighters who has spent many years training different disciplines and fighting for money against the best fighters in the world. Carrington would destroy james in mere minutes in the octagon and all his size and speed and strength wont matter a whit because all those attributes are not configured for combat because james has not been trained for that.

If Colby gets the takedown, then Lebron is done. I'm pretty sure he could easily get it too.

You mean any ww in the world. And most mw’s. And obviously a fair amount of lhws. Against the guy who doesn’t know how to fight. Lol.
We know your in denial bout your hero Colby getting destroyed by Lebron. That's why you can't stay on topic.

Read the thread title. Its Colby vs Lebron. ( Stay on topic ) Which Lebron runs right through your man crush with ease.

And again yes every WW in the world if that's how you want to play it.

We know your in denial bout your hero Colby getting destroyed by Lebron. That's why you can't stay on topic.

Read the thread title. Its Colby vs Lebron. ( Stay on topic ) Which Lebron runs right through your man crush with ease.

And again yes every WW in the world if that's how you want to play it.
don't forget most mw's........lol.......

You more than give a fuck about your hero Colby. That's why your man crush for him has you purposely blinded.

And like I said. Lebron destroys every WW, LW and FW in the UFC easily and effortlessly. It would be the easiest fights Lebron has ever had.
Has Lebron ever been in a fight?

50-40 Colby

LeCramp carried out of octagon before the decision is read

lecramp.gif

Lol yeah ok buddy they are the same size for sure haha. You're a dumb ass. And yeah my job requires me to be on a computer, sorry I dont flip fries like you lmao fuckin clown
If your job requires you to be on a computer but
you spend the whole day on Sherdog, you’re not good at your job.

Back