Media Colby Covington and Lebron James size comparison

Colby is an even bigger wimp. Sorry you are butt hurt about your're small overrated hero......Owell stay mad........Clown. LMAO.

GTFOH The #2 ranked welterweight is a wimp now?

You literally no nothing about this sport. Your post proves it. You’re just an upset NBA fan boy.

Why don’t you just start posting in an NBA forum? I think that’s more up your alley. This sport isn’t for you. You just don’t have the knowledge for it!

Last edited:
GTFOH The #2 ranked welterweight is a wimp now?

You literally no nothing about this sport. Your post proves it. You’re just an upset NBA fan boy.

Why don’t you just start posting in an NBA forum? I think that’s more up your alley. This sport isn’t for you. You just don’t have the knowledge for it!
Yea he is a wimp just like you. The #2 WW my ass. The most overrated WW ever because of delusional fan girls like you who are too impressed with nothing.

The thread is about Colby vs Lebron. Of course your failed reading comprehension got the best of you. Just because I picked Lebron to whip your small overrated Hero Colby's ass does not make me a NBA fan...............Dummy.

I already explained umpteen times why Lebron wrecks your small overrated hero.

I know plenty about this sport noob. Just because I picked Lebron to wreck Colby does not mean I don't know anything about this sport.

Colby is not a god or a super hero just because he trains MMA. He can still get his small overrated ass kicked by another athlete. That's what noobs like you don't understand.

Lebron weighs nearly 100 pounds more than Colby. Lebron is stronger than Colby. Lebron is many times the athlete Colby could ever be. Therefore Lebron wrecks your overrated small WW hero.

It sucks to be a Colby fan don't?

Yea he is a wimp just like you. The #2 WW my ass. The most overrated WW ever because of delusional fan girls like you who are too impressed with nothing.

The thread is about Colby vs Lebron. Of course your failed reading comprehension got the best of you. Just because I picked Lebron to whip your small overrated Hero Colby's ass does not make me a NBA fan...............Dummy.

I know plenty about this sport noob. Just because I picked Lebron to wreck Colby does not mean I don't know anything about this sport.

Colby is not a god or a super hero just because he trains MMA. He can still get his small overrated ass kicked by another athlete. That's what noobs like you don't understand.

Lebron weighs nearly 100 pounds more than Colby. Lebron is stronger than Colby. Lebron is many times the athlete Colby could ever be. Therefore Lebron wrecks your overrated small WW hero.

That’s embarrassing that Lebron has 100lbs on him and would get rag dolled!

upload_2020-10-20_11-13-25.jpeg

He’s just not built for it

You have to see him in person to see what I’m talking about , he looks slim on tv , but the width insane .If this is a street fight no way Colby can win . Lebron would simple overpower him . Also ur talking lebron not ur average athlete , reaction speed , athleticism .

This isn't a streetlight. It's a professional MMA fighter fighting a basketball player who whines every time someone touches him.

That’s embarrassing that Lebron has 100lbs on him and would get rag dolled!

View attachment 807974

He’s just not built for it
I agree, it is embarrassing how Lebron is nearly 100 pounds heavier than Colby, and would absolutely obliterate Colby into shreds. Then have his delusional fans like you raining tears.

We finally agreed on something.

Colby wrecks LeBron. Anyone who thinks differently has never trained with MMA fighters.

Again, I never said LeBron would win or beat his ass. I am saying the folks who are saying he will gas after a few punches and lose under a minute are crazy. That size and athleticism does not make it easy for anyone even if you are a world class fighter (who is much, much smaller).

Nope. Colby gets in on his legs in under :30 and chokes him out in less than a minute.

Go roll with some wrestlers and Jiu jitsu guys and you'll understand. Until then you're just a guy talking shit from his couch.

Size matters when everything else is equal.

in a Lebron vs ranked WW example everything else is not equal.
There is a large skill disparity in regards to fighting.

Brock Lesnar was chocked our by Matt Hughes in his first day training with him.

Brock is (Was) a physical and athletic specimen and an athlete that was already a phenomenal wrestler be fore going into mma.

Size does matter but it does not matter enough against high skilled pro fighter.

Against an amateur 170lb part time BJJ guy that does it for fun (like me), yea I would struggle to overcome that level of size difference but I regularly beat guys 40-50lb bigger than me (I am 68kg) in the gym that are not as experienced to me.

Colby would defeat Lebron and do it quite comfortably.

It's useless talking to couch warriors who don't train. They literally don't know what they dont know.

I walked into a Jiu jitsu studio and got choked out in one minute by a 50-year-old that I had 60lbs on. And I knew how to wrestle.

The couch warriors have no idea.

Lebron beats the shit outta Colby.

End of story. Now can we move on?

I agree, it is embarrassing how Lebron is nearly 100 pounds heavier than Colby, and would absolutely obliterate Colby into shreds. Then have his delusional fans like you raining tears.

We finally agreed on something.

Says it all

Says it all

And that is suppose to mean what? Because a butt hurt fan called him a name and that is suppose to actually mean something?

You haters look like idiots every time. It never fails LOL.

And that is suppose to mean what? Because a butt hurt fan called him a name and that is suppose to actually mean something?

You haters look like idiots every time. It never fails LOL.

It means that even NBA fans (males and females) think he’s a p*ssy!

It’s not hating, it’s just an observation!

I can’t fix stupid and you can’t stop being an idiot. Keep dreaming that basketball players can hang with a MMA fighter.

While they’re dribbling a ball and running up and down a court (just like children in gym class), professional fighters are consistently training for a fight/combat

Now run along before your mommy and your daddy kick you off their Wifi!

nd athletic
Nope. Colby gets in on his legs in under :30 and chokes him out in less than a minute.

Go roll with some wrestlers and Jiu jitsu guys and you'll understand. Until then you're just a guy talking shit from his couch.

Only time when we see such difference in weight its in HW and usually beasts power through until they get gassed.
DqUrUVw.gif

Man its a huge size advantage for LB, he is athletic as fuck and in six months of sparing that shity reflex when getting punched will be gone. Huge huge problems for Colby. I wouldnt bet on Colby, LB wont fade he isnt to heavy for that, he will be like Nganoo for Colby just he will last 5 rounds. I still remember how much problem Fedor had with Hunt and he was submiting wrestlers under 3min average.

Also what many of you dont understand, its situation when i am sparring i am "trained" to ignore pain and take punches, when i am playing football/soccer i am "trained" to make most of every touch. Its just way you maximize game rules in your favor(hope you understand context, not take literal meaning "trained to ignore pain"). Thinking someone is a pussy for that reason is false belief.

Problem with your example is that some ppl are not massive, they are just fat. Some ppl are weak as hell, spoon and icecrem box trained. Some ppl squint eyes and put their arms down on a feint jab so you could clip them on the chin easy??? Thing is i don't want to meet next Mark Hunt outside the bar, when i see guy tucking chin and returning punches while having 2x of my weight. There are many HW who started "in front of bars." No amount of technique can help you in face of huge power disparity. Question is how strong is LB, how much of wrestling and fighting exp he has.....

How many NBA GOATs have you rolled with, expert?

Colby smashed your mom's or something? Small dick rant

It means that even NBA fans (males and females) think he’s a p*ssy!

It’s not hating, it’s just an observation!

I can’t fix stupid and you can’t stop being an idiot. Keep dreaming that basketball players can hang with a MMA fighter.

While they’re dribbling a ball and running up and down a court (just like children in gym class), professional fighters are consistently training for a fight/combat

Now run along before your mommy and your daddy kick you off their Wifi!

Oh Look, lame ass fans calling Lebron names and its suppose to actually hurt Lebron's feelings. See how dumb you sound?

Now put the few hating butt hurt fans to the side, now how many NBA fans you think love Lebron?

Colby is the most hated mental midget in MMA and has been called every name in the book by all of MMA fans. But you purposely failed to bring that up because you didn't want to expose your small overrated man crush hero.

We know Lebron keeps you up at night. It pains you that a basketball player will destroy your man crush hero Colby.

Running up and down a court dunking, dribbling, juking, passing, shooting for 3 hours straight is something your overrated hero fighters could never do. The best they can do is fight in the cage for 15 minutes, fucking lol. Fighters are truly the absolute worst definition of an athlete...............Clown.

Lebron still the Goat. Still making more money than a butt hurt clown like you could ever dream of. And you still mad. That's all that matters.

It sucks to be a Lebron hating crybaby b*tch don't it?

Last edited:
Colby smashed your mom's or something? Small dick rant
Did Lebron smash your mom?

Oh look, its Colby's nut holder named dominion. We know who Colby's really smashing ( YOU ) LMAO.

Don't be mad at Lebron, be mad at your mom. LMAO

I must have really struck a nerve about your man crush.

Owell, stay mad LMAO.

Last edited:
if u gave Lebron 1 month of training he would murk Colby

just h2h right now, Colby wins easily.

Back