Media Colby Covington and Lebron James size comparison

@bigwaverider do you think it would be possible to shoop up a Colby Bryant? Such a hybrid would be closer in reach and weight class to LeBron IMO.

It's not so much about who would win, it's about these kids who have never been in a fight before think that the much smaller, less-athletic fighter would win under a minute.
Yep if you’ve been in a fight with a bigger guy you realize very quickly how size is a matter of life and death

How about Joe Rogan vs Zion? Joe thinks he could beat this 6-7" Guy

Do_SYPMXUAEN8zd.jpg

ddkjpebq0nq21.jpg

Yep if you’ve been in a fight with a bigger guy you realize very quickly how size is a matter of life and death
The bigger guy is fighting the current #1 ranked WW in the world. Lebron is the one who should be scared.

This thread isn't dead yet?

Ahh, I see it has turned into a few bickering bitches trying to posture.

Carry on ladies.

So like all you dweebs know Lebron hasnt even acknowledged Colby and this is an entirely one-sided interest, right.

Colby is nothing compared to NBA bench players.

haha anything really but probably vice-versa with Colby on Kobe's body with a lakers Jersey on.

https%3A%2F%2Flakeshowlife.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F566060097-850x560.jpeg

ok. can u get some Kobe pics for me to select from? not sure what kinda pose you want.. or how much of Kobes body to show... or if u want an actions shot.. etc.

Why are there weight classes at all then, smart guy? If you train, you can beat up anyone - so why does that even matter?

Dumbass lol

Size matters when everything else is equal.

in a Lebron vs ranked WW example everything else is not equal.
There is a large skill disparity in regards to fighting.

Brock Lesnar was chocked our by Matt Hughes in his first day training with him.

Brock is (Was) a physical and athletic specimen and an athlete that was already a phenomenal wrestler be fore going into mma.

Size does matter but it does not matter enough against high skilled pro fighter.

Against an amateur 170lb part time BJJ guy that does it for fun (like me), yea I would struggle to overcome that level of size difference but I regularly beat guys 40-50lb bigger than me (I am 68kg) in the gym that are not as experienced to me.

Colby would defeat Lebron and do it quite comfortably.

Of course you hate Lebron, you cannot resist calling him out of his name. What's the point of that?

You have no proof or facts that Colby can beat Lebron. Lebron wrecks Colby in a fight. Period.

Let me guess, you think since Colby fights MMA that he cannot get his ass kicked by another Athlete?

Lebron has a tremendous size advantage on Colby. Lebron is way stronger than Colby. Lebron is a way better Athlete than Colby on any and every level any day of the week. Colby is just a small overrated WW.

Did I ever say basketball players can hang with MMA fighters? The thread is Lebron vs Colby. And I said Lebron wrecks Colby in a fight. That has nothing to do with saying basketball players can hang with MMA fighters just because I said Lebron wrecks Colby. So don't make it plural.
LeBron is just a wimp plain and simple. Sorry you’re feelings are hurt!

Colby would defeat Lebron and do it quite comfortably.

Again, I never said LeBron would win or beat his ass. I am saying the folks who are saying he will gas after a few punches and lose under a minute are crazy. That size and athleticism does not make it easy for anyone even if you are a world class fighter (who is much, much smaller).

LeBron is just a wimp plain and simple. Sorry you’re feelings are hurt!
Colby is an even bigger wimp. Sorry you are butt hurt about your're small overrated hero......Owell stay mad........Clown. LMAO.

Last edited:
Back