Colby Covington Absolutely Destroys Snoop Dogg on Twitter

Cage fighting is for virgins. Colby is too busy having threesomes with 10s.

I'm sure he is....

41GbJMwFfOL._SX355_.jpg

He should've been fighting Saturday, isn't that the fight he claimed he wanted...?

Yes, he said he wanted it in november. Are you so low IQ that you can't comprehend wanting an extra two months to fight for the title because you have a surgery to do?

Kids these days have no idea what destroys mean.

Woodley destroyed till. Colby is a keyboard warrior making fun of people on the internet. He might as well binge watch anime and yell MAGA. That's about as tough as Colby gets

Yes, he said he wanted it in november. Are you so low IQ that you can't comprehend wanting an extra two months to fight for the title because you have a surgery to do?

Colby does surgeries now. Wtf is he bothering with fighting for.........

If your gonna reference someones low IQ, you need to be extra diligent to proof read your shit.

Colby does surgeries now. Wtf is he bothering with fight for.........

If your gonna reference someones low IQ, you need to be extra diligent to proof read your shit.

not everybody speaks english as a first language asswipe

Damn. Not bad Colby, not bad.

I feel grimey.

Colby goes out of his way to harass someone on social media and the guy getting harassed is the bad guy? Get a life, Colby.

I'm rooting for Colby here, but find myself remembering the Timmeh/Jimmy tard fight on South Park.

Safe to say after watching that instagram video, Snoop has smoked himself retarded.

Snoop isn't just into gin and weed either. He's been a crackhead for a very long time.

I knew a guy who was at an afterparty for one of Snoops concerts. Snoop and his crew just stayed in the bathroom the whole time smoking crack.

Who the f*k cares what Colby wants except your sweaty balls gurgling ass, you get the call you jump to action. You act like the b!tch got real pull to make demands, you see how quick the UFC was to pull his Tonka toy belt shows what they really think of him...

Who the f*k cares what Colby wants except your sweaty balls gurgling ass, you get the call you jump to action. You act like the b!tch got real pull to make demands, you see how quick the UFC was to pull his Tonka toy belt shows what they really think of him...

yikes somebody is real upset and TRIGGERD

Trump is 72, overweight, is on a cheeseburger diet and has the complexion of a pumpkin. Is he going to make it 6.5 years?

And then there is his rapidly deteriorating mental health. Trumpers really need to watch Trump interviews when he was in his 30s and see how far he's fallen off.

It FRIGHTENS me how stupid you are if you think Colby is funny, witty, etc, AT ALL.

It's terrifying to be confronted with proof that yes, the human mind CAN be that empty and worthless. The scary part is you don't seem to have any awareness of it. That is truly frightening. If it can happen to you, could it happen to me? Yikes.

Protect your minds, friends, learn from Colby Covington fans about how badly and completely you can lose them.

Back