Colby Covington Absolutely Destroys Snoop Dogg on Twitter

Most of Colbys stuff is kinda lame and awkward.

This one was actually pretty damn funny. His game is showing improvement.

Colby's desperate Diet-Conor attempts at getting hate-followers by trashing his opponents has been a colossal failure so he needs to trigger some libs and snoop fans to compensate. How sad.

I'm actually team Colby here, I'm a fan of Snoop's music (well the old stuff anyway) but he doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to MMA

Trump is 72, overweight, is on a cheeseburger diet and has the complexion of a pumpkin. Is he going to make it 6.5 years?

There are plenty of 72-year olds who eat "clean" and are in much worse health (cancer, multiple heart attacks, etc.). The guy has some genetics, that's for sure. Look at the other choice: Hillary is 70, on the cheeseburgers + fries diet and literally looked like walking death.

Lol at "Absolutely detroyed".
How fucking simple do you have to be to find this impressive in any way? Nothing Colby does is original or creative.

too bad Snoop is an old timer i would've loved to see him fight in the octagon and by fight i mean get annihilated

And then there is his rapidly deteriorating mental health. Trumpers really need to watch Trump interviews when he was in his 30s and see how far he's fallen off.
Yea man, my grandfather hasn't been the same since his 30's......he must be falling off too. Crazy ass gramps!

200w.webp
Goodness me, how could I forget that slug fest blood fest, yes after a fight like that he would've needed at least 6months to recover, was he put on medical suspension after that slug fest..?
Because it's the norm for fighters to never take a period to rest after a fight, right?

Face it, Colby hasn't took more time off than any other fighter.

Tell me, did Tyron's cancelled fight with Hendricks warrant a 1 year layoff?

Colby goes out of his way to harass someone on social media and the guy getting harassed is the bad guy? Get a life, Colby.

You must have missed Snoop's incredibly racist rant...er...commentary during the Woodley/Till beatdown. Props to Woodley, but I lost all respect for Snoop Dog on that one. What a fucking disgrace. Combating racism is not a one-way street, and Snoop just torpedoed his own side.

Sick of Colby and think he's an idiot but Snoop has him beat in that dept by FAR so I def side with Colby on this one. Snoop was double the idiot on this one, first for his insults then for actually directing them at the wrong person. What a fucking idiot!

And choose to be stripped rather than fight Tyron this past weekend.

he had a surgery to get taken care of. It's not ducking to say "I'll beat this dudes ass, just let me take care of my medical issues" you fucking kook

You must have missed Snoop's incredibly racist rant...er...commentary during the Woodley/Till beatdown. Props to Woodley, but I lost all respect for Snoop Dog on that one. What a fucking disgrace. Combating racism is not a one-way street, and Snoop just torpedoed his own side.

I had no idea Snoop did commentary. I only saw the first post in this thread.

Joe Rogan, there’s something you should know about me..

Snoop is a legend, no one knows or care about Colby "sorry have a runny nose and can't fight" Colvinton.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back