Colby Covington’s next fight will *APPARENTLY* be for a title

Colby shouldn't be trying to jump RDA's place in line. RDA is a much easier fight for him than Tyron is, it would be much better for him to fight RDA for the title.

I'm not sure why everyone thinks RDA is a stylistically easier match up for Colby. Colby's greatest strengths are his wrestling and his pace. Tyron can match Colby in wrestling, but he cannot keep anything close to Colby's pace.

RDA has above average wrestling, great bJJ, very good striking, and an amazing pace. Do people think Colby will simply be able to do what khabib did to RDA, but for 5 rounds without getting lit up on the feet or caught in a sub?

I'm not seeing why people think RDA is the easier fight for Colby.

Meh, I'm all for it. Let Woodley or whoever is the champion at the time expose him so he can finally go back to the obscurity he should never have left in the first place.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna talk about other fighters in Colby threads from now on.

So who think's this Till push is a little undeserved? I know he's been good and roughed up Cowboy but I really think he needs another 2 names under his belt before he's fighting for a title.

And when Doo Ho Choi comes back, who wants to see him fight Chad Mendes? That'd be a weird fight and I could see Chad being inclined to stand with Choi.

This fucking clown better not get a shot over RDA

Colby's last three fights... wins over Maia, Kim, and Barbarena.
RDA's last three fights... wins over Saffiedine, Magny and Lawler.

The RDA/Lawler fight was the title contender elimination fight which RDA won decisively, and he has better wins and fought better competition than Cowardton.

Colby knows he's going to get exposed if he fights someone other than Woodley and he'll lose any leverage he has, so he's trying to talk his way into something he's too scared to earn.

All true ^^^
qrXgG_s-200x150.gif

Shame on myself for even clicking the thread. Know it was just bullshit from the loudmouth himself. Wishing it true won't make it so.

colby will fight for the title soon but he will not become champ. He is a good fighter but too one dimensional. At least t wood developed his striking greatly and he does pack a lot of power in his punches.

I kinda don't want to see Colby vs Tyron because of all the senseless race baiting and bitching that will be going on.

Race obsessed people disappoint me to no end.
Soo..... White lesbian feminists. Just say it man. You're safe here.

There's no one in the MMA community more ridiculous and cringeworthy than Colby Covington fans, you're the worst TS, fuck you bitch pathetic ass, your idol is a fraud and will be exposed once he fights someone not 40 years old

There's no one in the MMA community more ridiculous and cringeworthy than Colby Covington fans, you're the worst TS, fuck you bitch pathetic ass, your idol is a fraud and will be exposed once he fights someone not 40 years old

You sound genuinely upset over the internet.

Maybe it’s time for some fresh air, bud.

Also lol @ “idol”. I don’t give a shit about any fighters or people who don’t know I exist. This site is all for laughs!

Back