• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby Covington’s next fight will *APPARENTLY* be for a title

After that shit performance against Maia?

LOL this is bullshit, RDA is next.

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif
Bahahaha best gif for this thread.

I kinda don't want to see Colby vs Tyron because of all the senseless race baiting and bitching that will be going on.

Race obsessed people disappoint me to no end.

did u hate it in the conor vs Floyd stuff as well. that all they did.

tyron and cloby back and forth will sell the fight

Imagine if Covington beat Woodley and won the belt... what a world we would live in.

i guess im down for the interim but both earned a crack at woodley imo

killing off a contender and 2 big fights. if woodley beats one first the other is still there and if RDA beats woodley first u still got colby vs RDA in brazil

He’s gonna call the cops on everyone now when they tell him he’s nowhere near good enough to fight for the belt.

Last edited:
King Colby beats both RDA and Tyquil decisively.

Can't wait to see #NERDBASH2018 kick off!

Colby shouldn't be trying to jump RDA's place in line. RDA is a much easier fight for him than Tyron is, it would be much better for him to fight RDA for the title.

I'm getting real sick & tired of his Nerd Bash bullsh!t just fight someone sitting on your number3 rank like a Duck egg. Go fight someone man, and stop calling out Woodley like he even cares or hears he beat up Maia better than you did and he did sh!t..? Till calling out everybody but Colby and it's not because of fear but like Woodley he don't care about Colby.

Till even call out Usman the same guy Colby ducking "Hard" and Usman is behind Till in rank the excuse Colby uses why it don't make sense Till uses to say "I wanna fight"...

Imagine if Covington beat Woodley and won the belt... what a world we would live in.
its not all that far fetched...colby has a gas tank (at least hes shown he does so far) while woodley gasses if you make him work - as long as colby doesnt let woodley throw 40 total strikes and stand against the fence all fight it should be a good fight

Colby shouldn't be trying to jump RDA's place in line. RDA is a much easier fight for him than Tyron is, it would be much better for him to fight RDA for the title.
i wonder if its an interim thing for whatever reason. maybe he figures it'll lead to more $$$$ if he beats rda for a belt and then unifies with woodley

That would be a good scrap. But we might get Till vs Masvidal.... So maybe he should match-up against Usman. If this belt thing doesn't work out. Plus... you better charge your phone. Might be a long wait.
Colby has earned himself a title shot or at least a chance at the interim belt. He will fight RDA or Woodley. Usman needs to fight Ponzi and stop trying to jump over the line.

i wonder if its an interim thing for whatever reason. maybe he figures it'll lead to more $$$$ if he beats rda for a belt and then unifies with woodley
For sure it's a good idea for Colby to target a fight with RDA for a title of any kind. Tyron is a horrible matchup for Colby, whereas I don't see RDA being able to stop his relentless wrestling game. Interestingly enough though, I think RDA has a better shot against Tyron than he does.

Sean Shelby has more Twitter followers then Cody.

I kinda don't want to see Colby vs Tyron because of all the senseless race baiting and bitching that will be going on.

Race obsessed people disappoint me to no end.
Yup i just genuinely don't like either of them. Won't even stream this one. Will still check sherdog tho not gonna lie

Back