• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Coke urges employees to be "less white" through diversity training

There was everything in everybody to begin with. If someone tries to convince you they're incapable of evil, keep an eye on that motherfucker. Telling people they're born awful because of their skin color should rank right up there.

I guess rather than white it should say person who identifies with the dominant culture?

Do you have reading comprehension difficulties? I acknowledged that they do happen. That has no bearing on me calling bullshit on your story.

I guess you have reading comprehension issues. I asked you what the fuck is your reasoning for calling bullshit on my stories you retard.

You admit it happens, but when someone has a story you deny it happened. So for what reasoning exactly?

Why do I have a feeling you look very similar to this guy. Your post is like incel neckbeard level of bs. Everyone I know who succeeds at getting girls doesn't talk like this. Reeks of insecurity and bullshit

Can't see shit Captain.

So do we need to start posting photos of each other and our women to see who the real incel is? Because I have a feeling you're not going to win that contest.

Last edited:
I guess you have reading comprehension issues. I asked you what the fuck is your reasoning for calling bullshit on my stories you retard.

You admit it happens, but when someone has a story you deny it happened. So for what reasoning exactly?

Can't see shit Captain.

So do we need to start posting photos of each other and our women to see who the real incel is? Because I have a feeling you're not going to win that contest.

Because I don't believe you. My point wasn't to say it doesn't happen but just to say I didn't believe your particular story.

I know the second part wasn't directed at me but I bet I'd win lol.

Because I don't believe you. My point wasn't to say it doesn't happen but just to say I didn't believe your particular story.

I know the second part wasn't directed at me but I bet I'd win lol.

And my question was.... WHY don't you believe me? It's not a difficult question to fucking answer.

You have no reason not to believe my story. It's not like it's new information on this board. I've spoken a million times about my ex being both black and a lawyer. My other friend literally won a fucking lawsuit over workplace discrimination.

And my question was.... WHY don't you believe me? It's not a difficult question to fucking answer.

You have no reason not to believe my story. It's not like it's new information on this board. I've spoken a million times about my ex being both black and a lawyer. My other friend literally won a fucking lawsuit over workplace discrimination.
Wow ride that wahbulance a little harder. Way why don’t you believe me! Way I said why! Why won’t hi answer my why why question in a way that fulfills my needs! Wah

You're getting a tad overemotional about this don't you think? I'll be be happy to answer. The way it was worded just sounded like something made up to fit your narrative. Obviously that's my personal opinion.

How am I supposed to know that lol? I didn't search your post history before formulating my response

I still think you're full of shit

Maybe we should stop attributing adjectives to races and just say be less of <insert negative adjective>. Fuck bigotry.

Wow ride that wahbulance a little harder. Way why don’t you believe me! Way I said why! Why won’t hi answer my why why question in a way that fulfills my needs! Wah

No, forcing you to try and justify yourself just shows how fuckin retarded you are.

You're getting a tad overemotional about this don't you think? I'll be be happy to answer. The way it was worded just sounded like something made up to fit your narrative. Obviously that's my personal opinion.

How am I supposed to know that lol? I didn't search your post history before formulating my response

I still think you're full of shit

So we've established that thinking isn't your strong suit. Not sure why you think I'm emotional. I'm just pointing out facts. You two are the idiots who are so strongly invested your calling someone on the internet a liar because you don't like what he says.

I’ll take fictional anecdotal evidence don’t mean shit for 50.
<Dany07>sherdog...
Yeah man the guy called me a retard as if I can’t just check his latest threads made. This place is hilarious.

Why don't you share this section of that same speech?

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.​

So he also dreamed of racial progress and eventual harmony where kids held hands as friends?

How does shaming white people help achieve this? Black kids are being taught white kids are different.

Coca Cola is fine. Their main drink is brown. Clearly Canadian and Pepsi clear on the other hand...sieg heil.

So he also dreamed of racial progress and eventual harmony where kids held hands as friends?

How does shaming white people help achieve this? Black kids are being taught white kids are different.

Whatever it takes, and you aren't being shamed.

Republicans are funny, always spouting slogans without thinking them through. How many times have you guys shouted "the pendulum swings both ways?"

This is the biggest pendulum you've ever seen. I'd get behind it or get out of the way if I were you.

No, forcing you to try and justify yourself just shows how fuckin retarded you are.

So we've established that thinking isn't your strong suit. Not sure why you think I'm emotional. I'm just pointing out facts. You two are the idiots who are so strongly invested your calling someone on the internet a liar because you don't like what he says.
Do you always throw a hissy fit when you’re caught lying?

Yeah man the guy called me a retard as if I can’t just check his latest threads made. This place is hilarious.
I need to check his threads. That troll as no self awareness whatsoever.
Sherdog is the funniest place on the net, this is why I’m still here after all these years. The Mayberry had a thread discussing something generic until some guy came out with his rape fantasies and backing his thing with statistics everyone was like: <Varys01>

Back