Cognamine/BrainQuicken - anyone heard of it?

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by anaconda, Apr 20, 2008.

1. anaconda

anaconda Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Hey guys,

As exams and everything are approaching it is crunch time. I was talking with a friend and he told me he used this product and found it worked well. Supposedly it works for both mental and physical efficiency.

Anyone hear of it/use it before? Here are the ingredients:

[​IMG]

2. anaconda

No one?

3. physicaltherapy

physicaltherapy Blue Belt

4. ronin0352

ronin0352 Lift, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

I looked for it on wiki and it came up with a page on the guy who created it and a link to the brainquicken page, but that's all. I'd never heard of it, but I'd like to know if there is any validity to it.

5. Ian Coe

Ian Coe Silver Belt Professional Fighter

I created a thread about piracetam when I was considering it.

Have a look.

I think theres one person whos been using it for a while and created a thread about his experiences over a decent time frame

6. Valgarv

Valgarv Guest

Dosing looks ineffective. If you're not intentionally trying to avoid caffeine then look into SNS Focus XT which has more appropriate serving sizes.

7. anaconda

Actually I would prefer to avoid too much caffeine. Any other reccomendations?

8. Roid Monster

Roid Monster Brown Belt

I've used it before for both exams and training and I didn't notice a single thing. Waste of money for me. Apparently it works for some people and not for others. Try to get some from your friend to test it out

9. Valgarv

Valgarv Guest

Sorry, not off the top of my head. Bodybuilding.com has a huge list of supplements though. I'd suggest you look through what they have for something with a similar formula strength minus the caffeine. That's usually how I find new brands/products to try.

NOTE: You don't want to just take more caps of BrainQuicken - it already has too much vit b in a normal dose.