Coffee

I don't drink coffee everyday but my girl does. I've been able to grind beans decently with a ninja blender gadget. Otherwise we just use a Gevalia maker we got for free.

These are the coffees we drink most

51pto1uJH5L._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-3,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg
images

CommunityCoffee.JPG

We buy gevalia when it has a sale and I also like coffee from a local grocery store called H-E-B.

cafe-bustelo-can.jpg

I brew mine extra strong.

If i'm at a Starbucks I like the blond roast.

I buy Tim Hortons' home coffee, which really, doesn't taste a thing like the real thing, but it tastes fine all the same. If not that, I just buy the store brand version of regular roast. I like to make sure I have cream instead of milk to add to it, which in the end is what really makes the difference for me.
I'm not big into fancy coffees or all these different blends or roasts. I liken my desire to that of Denis Leary. "Coffee flavoured coffee"

(some language in this vid, so mind yourself if you're at work)

anything from south America is good in my book.

i drink the basic coffee at starbucks.

it's not bad if you just get their regular, "non-whipped cream and sugar" stuff.

I'm tempted to buy one of those home-espresso machines. The flavor is just so much more concentrated that when I drink coffee it just tastes like dirty water.

Does anyone have experience with those tassimo machines with the little packets you have to buy? I was wondering if it is worth it, or if it is better to just get a regular coffee maker. I am just worried that I will be spending a shit load on those little packets.

Tim Hortans Coffee for me, i ussually have a XL green tea before work then half way through work i go to Tim hortans to grab a coffee

Ill drink it ocassionally. It has to be iced though, even in winter. Has to have extra cream and extra sugar

How the fuck can you misspell Tim Horton's? It says it on the cup that you look at twice per day.

Never been one for Coffee unless I need a pick me up and its all there is. I don't HATE it or anything, just don't really prefer it.

I usually drink a cup of green tea, but if I need an extra boost of caffeine I'll go with Starbucks Veranda blend. It's a blonde roast.

Does anyone have experience with those tassimo machines with the little packets you have to buy? I was wondering if it is worth it, or if it is better to just get a regular coffee maker. I am just worried that I will be spending a shit load on those little packets.

I have a Tassimo. It's worth it for me. It takes about 5 seconds to get a cup of coffee in the morning, when I am the walking dead and not interested in scooping find ground coffee into a filter and measuring water.

I get Tim's for the Tassimo. President's Choice Great Canadian Coffee is good for it too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back