codys boxing > connor

Cody throws wild looping punches.

Conor throws precision straight lefts & hooks.

You're flat out wrong.

Cody probably is a better boxer fundamentally.

Which would matter zero when Conor lands. Cody's chin is up in the air too much during combos, way too susceptible to counters. Conor is a counterpunching machine and Cody's smaller with a weak chin.

Perhaps Cody has low fight IQ as you guys are saying, but he didn't seem as quick and evasive last night as in the first fight and in the Cruz fight. His movement and reaction time seemed off.

Cant believe theres still people believing he would outbox mcgregor lmfao.theres a thread about it here .too lazy to find it.
Codys overrated deal with it. And am not even a connor fan. I hate connor{<jordan}
The majority here thought Eddie had better boxing <Lmaoo> The majority here ought
Cruz had better boxing.

No wrestler based UFC fighter has better boxing than Conor. Come to think of it, no UFC fighter, save for James Toney, has ever had better boxing than Conor.

Cody has extremely fast hands that are countered by his extremely slow brain.

TJ ended his career

Conor might actually end Cody's life.

TJ ended his career

Conor might actually end Cody's life.
I feel bad for Cody, he has great hands and confidence but he is surrounded by hasbeen bro this bro that yesmen.

I feel less bad when I see the way he acted on TUF.

Cant believe theres still people believing he would outbox mcgregor lmfao.theres a thread about it here .too lazy to find it.
Codys overrated deal with it. And am not even a connor fan. I hate connor{<jordan}
apparently you are too lazy to find a thread, and too lazy to find an education on the english lanuage as well. Good luck getting through life with your memes.

Well that is not hard and both are severely overrated

Cody does have really good boxing,

Problem is, he has an IQ of 50.

And neck tats - literally walks into the exact same punch from the same side 3 times.

ScalyWideeyedAntbear-size_restricted.gif

It's actually kinda brilliant on TJ's part. One of the most common elements that people agreed Dillashaw has the advantage in going into these fights is the diversity of his arsenal. He throws such a wide variety of strikes that it can be very difficult for a less adept opponent to even know how to react, let alone implement a response. Cody, on the other hand, is adept enough, and even more than that is personally familiar with TJ's fighting style. So, what do you do in that situation to surprise your opponent and throw them off their game?

"Fuck it, don't even set up the kicks."

"Fuck it, just throw the same goddamn punch over and over."

Become even more unpredictable.

This is hilarious. Cody got beat by TJ

Conor got his ass kicked by a Diaz brother....

Let that sink in

To his defense he could have been rocked. He is a dumb dumb thought. Especially against TJ who is crafty. Insane that he beat Dom the way he did.
He beat Dom the way he did because of Dom's lack of power on his counters. He's too pillow-fisted for Cody. Cody is the one guy who Dom's shifty footwork won't work on because he's just too damn fast. Cody could easily get in on Dom for those fast-paced exchanges - and that's where Cruz's down fall is, he can't do those kinds of fights because he's pillow-fisted and he'll never scare anyone in a direct exchange in the pocket.

TJ on the other hand - you go into too many open exchanges with him and he'll knock your ass the fuck out. And that's exactly what he proceeded to do against Cody in both fights.

Back