codys boxing > connor

orca

P4P #1 Machida fan
@Brown
Reaction score
Cant believe theres still people believing he would outbox mcgregor lmfao.theres a thread about it here .too lazy to find it.
Codys overrated deal with it. And am not even a connor fan. I hate connor{<jordan}

Cody does have really good boxing,

Problem is, he has an IQ of 50.

And neck tats - literally walks into the exact same punch from the same side 3 times.

ScalyWideeyedAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Cant believe theres still people believing he would outbox mcgregor lmfao.theres a thread about it here .too lazy to find it.
Codys overrated deal with it. And am not even a connor fan. I hate connor{<jordan}
I cant believe there are people who are still incapable of spelling the dude's name correctly. THREE TIMES no less!

You need to revise your ‘greater than’ and ‘less than’ symbols

Both's boxing skills are garbage so who really cares which one's better.

And neck tats - literally walks into the exact same punch from the same side 3 times.

That looked so stupid live. But maybe he was stunned and not thinking straight in that moment.

To his defense he could have been rocked. He is a dumb dumb thought. Especially against TJ who is crafty. Insane that he beat Dom the way he did.

That looked so stupid live. But maybe he was stunned and not thinking straight in that moment.

To his defense he could have been rocked. He is a dumb dumb thought. Especially against TJ who is crafty. Insane that he beat Dom the way he did.

I don't know guys, it looked to me the first punch didn't hurt him and he just focused in on the kill and he relies so heavily on those leading hooks...he just stopped thinking and went for it believing TJ was hurt.

We've seen 1000s of guys rocked, rarely if ever have I seen that...only time I can remember something similar was when Pat Barry went for the kill against Kongo throwing the same punch over and over again even after getting stunned by Kongo's first counter..

giphy.gif

See here, goes in for that right..gets clipped but tries it again. He was swinging that right for 2 minutes non stop.

Well Conor haters are on last gasp desperation mode now. They will make ridiculous claims to convince themselves that Conor is bad fighter. They know he will be LW champion once again in october.

If TJ could make that LW weight and still be strong, a fight with McGregor would be a fun one to watch! Big size difference though, so I doubt it would ever happen.

If TJ could make that LW weight and still be strong, a fight with McGregor would be a fun one to watch! Big size difference though, so I doubt it would ever happen.
Well TJ was KO'd by 58 inch reach Dodson so it wouldn't be competive at all.

Poor guy. He never got a chance to get his breakdance moves on.

7 inch reach disadvantage

3865619172_3293e73fda_z.jpg

But Conor has better boxing than Cody and Connor.

As a Conor fan I am amazed at how many other Conor fans bite when Conors critics have something bold or even stupid to say.

I haven't seen Conoresque boxing since Hagler/Hearns

<13>

Back