Cody weighed the same as DJ on fight night

wow, cejudo the smaller man, still beat DJ

Henry Cejudo (124.5 to 141 = 12.8%) def. Demetrious Johnson (125 to 142 = 13.6%)

giphy.gif

I thought his legs looked tiny. But I did not expect that.

Also Cejudo looked bigger to me than DJ. Weird.

Perception can be a bitch.

I thought his legs looked tiny. But I did not expect that.

Also Cejudo looked bigger to me than DJ. Weird.

Perception can be a bitch.

Yah using the eye test it makes absolutely no sense. Dj is a few inches shorter and looks less built. Maybe everyones rehydration wasn't complete when they did these weigh ins.

They should do this more often. Very interesting seeing how much guys actually weigh.

TJ weighed more but Cody looks like the bigger guy.

Henry actually weighed a lb less than MM. Wow.

They should do this more often. Very interesting seeing how much guys actually weigh.

Cody definitely doesn't look bigger than TJ. He's taller, but he's a fucking stick. Not much muscle mass. TJ is pretty jacked.

It would be very interesting seeing Cody make a run at 125.

Biggest take away I have from this is that if a 240lb HW cuts the as much as Brett Johns/Alex Perez at 135/125, they can totally make 205. Which means TRUE HWs are REALLY rare, considering how fat HWs usually are.

Side note: Funny that every 135 on the card is bigger than Cody and TJ.

When did they weigh in?
Were they completely rehydrated when they weighed in?
Cody seems like he might have had a botched weight cut, he came in very light

Yah using the eye test it makes absolutely no sense. Dj is a few inches shorter and looks less built. Maybe everyones rehydration wasn't complete when they did these weigh ins.
That would explain it.

Cody himself has been saying he could do 125 without problems. I always believed him.

It would be a though cut but he can get it done and get his ass beat there too.

Cody definitely doesn't look bigger than TJ. He's taller, but he's a fucking stick. Not much muscle mass. TJ is pretty jacked.

It would be very interesting seeing Cody make a run at 125.

Not sure if I agree with "Cody is a fucking stick" especially relative to TJ. You also refer to TJ as "pretty jacked". I mean he's shredded but he doesn't really have bulky muscle mass. You seem to be exaggerating a bit on both accounts.

235_Cody_Garbrandt_and_TJ_Dillashaw.jpg

But my point is just that weight can be a little deceptive or this information is a little deceptive. For example Henry is clearly bigger than MM. His arms, back, and legs look bigger plus he's taller but somehow weighed less than MM.

TJ is a very muscular small fellow. Cody not so much. Try to see him behind those tattoos and you will see it. He is lanky.

Cody himself has been saying he could do 125 without problems. I always believed him.

It would be a though cut but he can get it done and get his ass beat there too.
By who? Maybe Henry and dj. That's all

Am I the only one who noticed that all of the winner are the heavier fighters?!

Not sure if I agree with "Cody is a fucking stick" especially relative to TJ. You also refer to TJ as "pretty jacked". I mean he's shredded but he doesn't really have bulky muscle mass. You seem to be exaggerating a bit on both accounts.

235_Cody_Garbrandt_and_TJ_Dillashaw.jpg

But my point is just that weight can be a little deceptive or this information is a little deceptive. For example Henry is clearly bigger than MM. His arms, back, and legs look bigger plus he's taller but somehow weighed less than MM.
Damn.. does Cody even lift bro?

He must bench press 90lbs on his best day (in b4 all the shit Im going to get because BP is irrelevant to fighting)

By who? Maybe Henry and dj. That's all
Yeah.. I was just trolling.

But one of Cody biggest advantages is his speed. Little guys are faster.

But fuck it.. book him against Dodson.

Where the hell is Horiguchi when you need him?

Thiago Santos (185.5 to 209.5 = 12.6%)

<{danawhoah}>

Back