Cody No Mind Garbrandt

• Thread starter Deleted member 385619
  • Start date
Dom has toyed with him mentally and he will toy with him in the cage tomorrow night. Only way this doesn't happen is if somehow Cody is a lot faster than Dom is anticipating, and catches him with something early. I feel like Dom is too smart for that. Anything's possible, but I see Dom taking this rather easily.

Because that has any thing to do with intelligence

giphy.gif

I actually hope Dom beats him within the first two rounds, then after the fight Dom offers a training spot to him, Cody agrees, then Faber comes out of retirement to fight Cody.

Or, Cody only agrees to do so to learn his secrets, goes back to TAM, then gets a rematch.

I don't think Cody is stupid, personally. None of us can examine his entire brain or measure his intelligence in every possible situation, just because a person doesn't seem quick-witted on the surface doesn't mean they're dumb. Shertards once again trying to simplify someone to prop themselves and make themselves feel better.

I really hope Cody KTFO Cruz into oblivion..

That would be really awesome.. For the division too..

Can't be rattled? Cody couldn't even finish his interview and stormed out of the room and started throwing shit lol.
thats how stupid Cody is, you can't rattle what doesn't think

Back