Cody No Mind Garbrandt

• Thread starter Deleted member 385619
  • Start date
HAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Cruz doesn't finish fights, he plays patty-cake point-fighting with absolutely zero killer instinct. He literally never tries to finish a fight. Lol, you clown.
Lick my hairy sack!! :D But I was kidding lol If Cody doesn't KO him in the 1st or 2nd then Dom via decision.

Cruz has already mind fucked Cody, this is going to not end well for the man that fights emotional.

It's a name given to meat heads. Mostly in the military.
Thought they called them jar heads bc their heads were empty and only have in them what the military puts in them.

Cruz can't finish a sandwich.
Snake sandwiches are hard to finish!

snake-sandwich.jpg

I doubt Dom wins any other way than ud but if he does Tko or submit him with will be in the 3rd-5th when he tires him out. Dom will dance around while Cody throws bombs for the first 2

lol at the thought of Dominick TKOing anyone

Conor was a plumber, GSP was a garbage man. Jones is a criminal and a junkie. That's as dumb as you can get

Just out of high school...before they were 20. Then they found out they were really good at fighting and now they're worth more money before 35 than you will probably earn in your lifetime, but I don't know you. GSP has been really intelligent with his PR image and his investments and what sponsorship deals he signed. Conor is less so, but he is the richest fighter in UFC today and he's done it in half the fights, though I question his spending habits.

Cody smash!

I wonder how many officials will be in the cage before the fight

He is a good fighter and certainly fun to watch but eberything else aout cody is ugh.

Most of them are doing something they enjoy for a living. Can you say the same?

No. But it is interesting that none of them have a career or other profession in any sense. Heck, cole Konrad left bellator as undefeated champ the second he got a career that paid well and didn't involve punch face. Just food for thought. Flame away shertards, and I know there are always rare exceptions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back