Cody needs to improve mentally

I'm not accusing anyone, but if there was a brazilian looking FUCKING SHREDDED as TJ looks, there would be roids accusations flying around all the time.

He is the most ripped fighter in the roster, and did not always looked like that.

019_Marlon_Moraes.0.jpg

It is pretty clear his chin is on the fragile side. I would not classify TJ as a really big puncher either. His T-Rex arms mean he is always going to be in the pocket to hit.

I think he has great chin , anyone can get clipped when you get countered like that. He’s throwing punches full force and getting fully countered , that could knock out many people if anything his chin is great

I'm not accusing anyone, but if there was a brazilian looking FUCKING SHREDDED as TJ looks, there would be roids accusations flying around all the time.

He is the most ripped fighter in the roster, and did not always looked like that.
Dont most of the small weight class fighters are usually ripped?

He needs to improve technically as well. Relies too much on his athleticism. He is a better athlete than TJ but TJ stays so tight and sound defensively when tthey trade and Cody swings from the hip both hands down.

Mentally he should have taken a fight before the rematch to get his confidence back.

cody has a bad back therefor he is now also chinny. You saw a perfect example of it last night.. If im not mistaken the shot that eventually lead to his demise was a forearm shot that stunned cody bad.

It sucks.. cody is fun to watch..

Back