Cody McKenzie: "I want to fight Dana White!"

You'd be surprised. There are a lot of people who actually thought Dana would embarrassed Tito if they had actually boxed. In reality, Dana would have likely gone down the first time Tito hit him hard and/or gassed in half a round and quit.

Sadly we never got to find out, as Tito did a runner.

Dana via superior KO power, boxing technique, speed and size.

Cody wouldn't make it out of the first, would be as quick and one sided as his "fight" against Mendes.

Sadly we never got to find out, as Tito did a runner.

I dunno. I remember watching the special at the time on Spike and it seemed like a lot of Dana doing self-promotion. He was trying to make money off it and Tito wanted a piece of that. I really don't think there was any chance of it happening. It would have been an embarrassment to the UFC, in my opinion. Akin to Vince McMahon jumping in the wrestling ring.

Fuck off back to your fishing boat Cody. Nobody ever cared they're not starting now.

Cody... where do I even begin.

For starters, I suppose Dana had nothing to do with the fact that this guy got as far as he did within the UFC, while being nothing more than a one-trick pony (guillotine).

I'm not defending Dana at all here, he (and the UFC) clearly have work to do to make fighters more content with their pay.

More importantly, I'm sure that waitresses/servers, whose salaries average far less than Cody's, are in agreement with him on this matter. We all know that waitresses definitely make a better living than MMA fighters... /sigh

Dana wins, but only to be overturned via post fight drug test.

Dana's only 10% of the decision making authority in the UFC. It's just funny how everyone goes after him.

Dana would smother him with his pecs. Or spinning backfist his ass..as taught by sensei Peoples.

Dana wins, but only to be overturned via post fight drug test.

I typically refrain from replying with sarcasm to fighter's statements, but Cody really comes across wrong for me. I almost wanted to reply with, "Dana by decision as he focused on defending against the guillotine and his boxercise was enough to out-point Cody."

In my humble opinion, he is singularly one of the most untalented fighters to ever have been offered 7 UFC bouts (4 of which were losses). This guy's audacity to come back and complain about Dana (or the UFC) is absurd. Even more so, how this clown has such name recognition among MMA fans astounds me.

Dana white could probably pack a really hard punch. People have no idea how strong he is.

I may regret hearing the answer, but how do you have an idea?

Cody thinks he is more valuable and important than he really is.

He feels like he's an intricate cog in the operation of mma - when really, he's a laughingstock of the sport.

Cody, you're the Jim Varney "Ernest" character of MMA - you got paid to have people laugh at you while you got beat up. Sure you had some wins, and surprised some people but don't forget who you really are - the clown that warns up the audience before the real performers take the stage.

Dana will wade in with his hands up and chin tucked, winging fastballs at Cody's chin until he folds

Dana via KO

To be fair, Cody has no idea what it is like to be in dana's shoes. If they fought, dana would break the Mckenzitine, smash Cody from guard, pass to one side, lock up an arm-triangle from the other, choke him OUT COLD, and then shove a $100 bill in his mouth before having Virgil deliver him his walking papers (once again) and send him back to his commune.

Thats gold Jerry! Gold!

Back