Media Cody Garbrandt wants Brandon Moreno fight in Nov

You just lost bro you're in no position to demand shit lol

Since Askarov got injured, I don't mind
Better than having Moreno sit on the sidelines.
The Fig trilogy fight is there too

I say let it happen. There’s not much to the division and he’s somewhat gotta a name.

Garbrandts brain screams NO , too bad Cody cant hear it.

Garbrandt has a talent for calling out the right opponents just like Chris Weidman. Never punching above his level.

FW is close to being a dead division so Cody isnt that far of but in hos own interest he should start 2 levels lower. If you think what someone like John Lineker would do to Garbrandt. :D

The entitlement here is baffling.

It's not all that baffling. He wants big fights, a belt, and money. He's going to act like he deserves it and some amount of the audience will get on board.

Bonus points for him if he can get Chael to drop a youtube video saying "I love this... I love this fight", "it's the only fight that makes sense" and/or "this is a huge opportunity for Moreno".

There's no clear #1 contender so i guess this is the right time. Moreno styles on Cody bad though. If the fight happens, the speed difference will be very evident.

Since Askarov got injured, I don't mind
Better than having Moreno sit on the sidelines.
The Fig trilogy fight is there too

Rather see the Pantoja/Royval winner get a shot. Both rematches have their own narratives. Plus Royval vs Moreno 1 was nuts.

Lol, extremely delusional. 1 win in the last 4.5 years, 3 losses by KO, 1-4 in the last 5 fights, lost every round of his last fight.

Askarov is next for the title. If he's injured, then Royval vs Pantoja winner is next. Fuck it, make Cody vs Benavidez, loser retires. Or give him to Manel Kape.

Rather see the Pantoja/Royval winner get a shot. Both rematches have their own narratives. Plus Royval vs Moreno 1 was nuts.
Yep this is true. Royval's shoulder injury has been downplayed badly. Everything from the analysts to the promo vids are acting like Moreno TKO'd him without controversy. Reality is that was about as close as a fight can get until Royval got injured.

Cody Weidmandt as delusional as ever

It's not all that baffling. He wants big fights, a belt, and money. He's going to act like he deserves it and some amount of the audience will get on board.

Bonus points for him if he can get Chael to drop a youtube video saying "I love this... I love this fight", "it's the only fight that makes sense" and/or "this is a huge opportunity for Moreno".
lol you nailed Chael here.
<{outtahere}>

Back