Media Cody Garbrandt wants Brandon Moreno fight in Nov

How does he get a title fight after losing? Does he have Conor privelages?

He should fight The Snake who is off the EPO, and Cody is having a hard time with long Covid, makes it a fair fight.

Needs a win first i think. I wouldn't be shocked if they booked it anyways because Garbrandt is a name and 125 lb title fights don't get name value very often.

Sure, Cody, because you just dropped down from a weight class where you've been dominating the past few fights.

I’ll say the same thing I always say when a fighter offers something this ridiculous.

“Heh, I bet he does.”

If this happens, the UFC will continue to devolve into more of a spectacle than a sport.

Him and Figgy should fight for #1, Moreno and Askarov should rematch.
This is what really needs to happen but Dana white privilege and Cody being a massively bigger draw than Askar in the states is probably gonna get him the title shot alone.

Honestly wouldnt surprise me if UFC goes this route for Brandons first defense. Its a big name and Cody can make the 125 cut

Is there a more entitled fucking person than Cody? Dude didn't have a single title defense and is 1-4 in his last 5 fights over 4 years.

He doesn't belong anywhere near a title fight, especially in another division

Yeah Cody’s a little slow n duechy, but I’m a fan. With that being said, his best days are long behind him. TJ took his soul. He’s never looked the same since. He MIIIIIGHT be able to pull off a win against Moreno (who will be much quicker though), but figgy would put that man to sleep.

Sorry bud you weren’t even a dominant champ and have got 1 win since losing his belt.
Let me just reemphasize, Cody has ONE win since 2017 & is coming off 2 losses
<YeahOKJen>

Yeah, sure. This guy deserves a titleshot right now
qLcBfId.png

<36>

Sure, toss Cody in with the lions (Moreno or figgy) easy $$

Back