Cody Garbrandt in Hot Water Over 2012 Tweets Using "N Word"

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
For those of you who are upset:

Get off Sherdog.

These guys try to physically disable each another full grown man during a fight.

A (x amount) year old tweet about a word commonly used in the States is pretty ridiculous to get triggered over.

young Codys tweets referring to his homeys as the N word are a non event and im Black but I dont condone that word or use it myself, grown ass James Gunn well those are a different story those are some sick tweets for real pretending to mask it by claiming they were jokes.

James Gunn really is the stupidest mutha fucker on the planet for keeping those tweets up. I would have probably just started a brand new twitter account after landing a job at kid friendly Disney.
It's not uncommon for people to start high profile jobs and clean out there social media. Why Disney allowed him to keep those tweets public is beyond me.

Any celebrity who didn't delete all their past tweets after those snowflake bitches put James Gunn on the block is an imbecile.

I can't believe someone with neck tats would say such irresponsible things.

Im black and cody is my n*gg*

I am black. I don't care. Hell he didn't even use -er version.

So 6 years ago when he was a kid he said it in the same way it’s used in about a thousand songs on the radio? Who fucking cares. You’re a chode if you care
I'm in the boat of it makes him seem more douchey that he did, but i don't care enough to crusade against him for it. People need to stop acting like words are bullets when there's 0 context to it.

I guess my Sherdog posts are gonna come back to haunt me someday. I've probably dropped five times the n bombs on this forum as the next person.

Anyone who pretends to hate on over this is just looking for something to get outraged over.

Lots of dumb white kids use that word. They eventually grow up and realize how retarded they were.

Unfortunately in age of the internet Cody has to deal with this.

Djj5_KF5_Uw_AAI8_LT.jpg_large.jpg

why cared he said when he was 16 years old.

so this is what media come to. I know I said some stuff stuff when I was 16 years old.

why cared he said when he was 16 years old.

so this is what media come to. I know I said some stuff stuff when I was 16 years old.
It's been deduced he was actually 20-21 when he wrote those.

Timed to hurt. Wouldn't be surprised if Cody gets pulled.

It's been deduced he was actually 20-21 when he wrote those.
but a 2012 tweet makes him 17.

also ive ready it not bad when a her says :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: with the a. it when someone says :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that it makes some one a racist.

Back